WOW!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 19th XIANGGG!

Xiang is still in Wuhan, so we're all unable to celebrate her birthday!!! OH WELLS. I hope your friends over there will help you plan a BIG partaye!!!

We're all going to Ah Ni's 21st birthday today! Wished you were here though. Then you two can celebrate together. Save us a whole lot of trouble. OOPS. Did I just say that out loud??? WAHAHAH.

Anyways, you're coming back soon! Thank god. You must have missed us all SOOOOO much right? I always see you online, so I really don't feel like you're not here with us in Singapore. HAHA.

So far, no drastic change to anyone. Hope you didn't change much too, other than your hair that is. But it might be a good idea to wrap some fats around your bones please. They're getting rather cold I bet. HAHAH.

OKAYYY!!!

I SHALL SEE YOU SOON!!!

ONCE AGAIN~

皓湘, 生日快乐! 祝你天天都开心!! =)))

SEE YOU SOON!! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment