WOW!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stupid Sam

I was telling Sam about how I want to learn driving soon. Like, REALLY soon. HAAH. But I just cannot find the time to go down to BBDC at the moment to book cuz of my attachment. SUCKS LAH.

Then he kept on being an idiot in msn. HAHAH.

mrSAM says:
seriously take your time
you can wait until 5 years later then learn driving also
tested and proven

[YHHB] msJO says:
later no time
HAHAH
dont want lah
learn while im young
HAHHA

mrSAM says:
then what are you WAITING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

[YHHB] msJO says:
after attachment??
HAAHHA

mrSAM says:
okay loh you wait ar

*after attachment*

SAM: what are you waiting for?
JO: christmas!?

*after christmas*

SAM: book your tests yet?
JO: waiting for chinese new year for angbao

[YHHB] msJO says:
HAHAH
SHA DAP
I AM NOT WAITING FOR XMAS

mrSAM says:
*after ChineseNew Year
SAM: don't tell me, and i don't wana know

[YHHB] msJO says:
jus after my attachment
CRAP LAH YOU!
HAAH

mrSAM says: WE SHALL SEE WHETHER JO NATO
OR SHE'S SERIOUS!!!????

[YHHB] msJO says: U SUCK MAN

YES HE SUCKS. HAHAH.

And I shall book my btt soon! AFTER my attachment period. HAHAH.

17th August 2009. You wait sam. YOU WAIT. *smirks*

Update:

Sam is apparently upset that I only showed the MEAN side of him and not the NICE side. Although what he said above made him sound like a complete NNP, but he has actually offered to accompany me to book my btt. If he has the time that is.

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT PEOPLE. Now don't go thinking to yourself that Sam sucks as a friend kay? He's actually so bloody nice and considerate who's always willing to lend a helping hand. If he can. HAHAH.

You know I love you Sam. *muffled laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment