WOW!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fats just told me a really funny incident. Maybe it's not funny if I say it here. HEH. But when she told me I laughed like mad.

It's a conversation between her and Jason. Jason is a 2nd high member from YHHB.

So this is how it went...

Fats: Eh jason! How come you're not wearing your band tee!?

Jason: *looks around uneasily* cuz I'm not a woman.

Fats: HUH???? Who cares if you're a woman or not? SIAO.

Jason: You ask me how come I'm not wearing panty what.

Fats & Friend: *shrieks with laughter*

Jason: *joins in after realizing his mistake*


Here's another one....

*Everyone was wearing YHHB uniform.*

Jason: Eh, today SYF ah??

Fats: *looks at him like he's an idiot* NO. You don't know when SYF is!?

Jason: of course I know lah! TSK...

Fats: *Waiting for him to continue*

Jason: ah...may or june ah??

Fats: *LOL-ED* APRIL LAH! Wah liao, still say you know!

Jason: AIYAH. I know one lah. Test you only. CHEY.

*Burst out laughing*


FREAKING FUNNY LAH. Stupid. It's more funny when you actually know what kind of person that Jason boy is. HAHAH. DAMN STUPID. SERIOUSLY BLUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment