WOW!

Monday, June 09, 2014

Forward is the way to go!

My last post was in December 2012. Not counting the one I wrote yesterday lah. So it has been about what? Almost 2 whole years that nothing was happening on the blog. Gone were the days when the whole world was changing blogskins constantly and whatnots. 

Visited some of my friend's old blogs and it just made me laugh. Their kind of language and the nonsense they write. Super irrelevant and lame please haahah. Anyways, the main purpose of this blog is to update a little about my life!

So in 2013, I...

-signed away most of life savings (actually just CPF money lah, but still!) for a flat HOME. One of the most major decisions in my life thus far. I felt like such an adult for once HEH.


CANNOT WAIT!!!!

-enrolled in SEED Institute for the Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Teaching. I will be graduating this July! WOOHOOO~~

During our Science Learning Center where we got really good comments! My group mates are the best really! 

-Got a huge pay cut due to my studies as I only work half days since I started on the course. My bank account is constantly depleting due to god knows what reason. Feeling super poor all the time. *SOBS*

- Travelled to Bangkok during the Teacher's Day holiday. It was a short trip of 3D2N. Didn't thought I would have that much fun but I did. Thanks to the lovely family of Joey!

SUPER LOVE OUR PINK HOTEL ROOM.

-celebrated my 23rd birthday. It was a very simple affair, nothing extraordinary. But I am very happy! =)


So cute my friends teeheee. Xoxo

-participated in my first 5KM run walk heh. It was purely just to have fun and not compete against anyone. 

I got cool pink goggles!
-celebrated Xmas at Orchid Country Club. My 2nd time already, but it wasn't as fun as the first time we did it though. This year should be something different ba. Hahhaa. 


Shyann's first Xmas with us! We welcomed her into the world on 21st October 2013!! Super cute!

That is about it for 2013. Didn't do anything too crazy hahaha. Anyways, most of the photos were taken from either Facebook or Instagram. So you see why people don't blog now? Somemore there's Dayre or something on mobile. Worse. Hahaha.

AND NOW FOR 2014...

- Super looking forward to my graduation in JULY woohoo!!!

- Then I will get back my full pay and won't be feeling so broke all the time! (PS: Hopefully with a little increase teehee.)

- THEN AUSTRALIA ROAD TRIP IN AUGUST OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM!!!!





Going crazy just thinking about it. Super looking forward you have no idea! I can finally fulfill a few of my bucket list stuff! Hot air balloons, riding horses on the beach, visiting Movie World and maybe Skydiving!! WHEEE~~~

Sorry I only visualize my future up till August HAHAH. Will think ahead again after I come back from my Australia trip! 

Anyways, I hope to become healthier this year. Not to say that I am ill or anything, but I have been feeling very unhealthy recently. And I am gaining weight!!! AIYOOO. So horribleeeeeezxzxzxzxz. 

So eat healthy, less snacking (cuz my classmates love to snack way too much and I am easily tempted hahaha) and TRYYY to workout more! Heh.

So by the end of the year, I will look like this!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I AM AN ANGEL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment