WOW!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I miss Sunny Perth!!!


I like this photo very much. I think what I'm gonna do is develop it and put it in my wallet. waaha...

Looking at this photo, I realised I've never blogged about my holiday in Perth! Okay luh. I'll do that soon. No worries.

Oh! But then again, school's starting in less than a week. SUCKS. I don't feel like going to school at all. What with the shitty timetable and all. URGH. Why is my life so miserable that I always have to endure the lousy timetables for so many sems!!! I hope my next sem gets better. I like my first sem time table best. Although we ended at 6pm on friday, but it can't get any worse than now. We end at 930pm on friday. ON A FREAKIN FRIDAY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!? you better say you are, if not I'm gonna tickle you until you say it! And I know all your ticklish spots~~~ *sly grin*

I miss Yoon Jin already. My favourite girl. Apparently Sabrina's favourite girl too. NO!! SHE'S MINE!! muahahahah...go find somebody your own size. WAHAHAHA!!! Yoon Jin's not coming on thursday. BOOHOO.

AND THAT STUPID BUCK UH. Please faster end your Free Of Charge camp (although you have to pay like 25 bucks? WTH. haha.) and come back to work hor. Everyone's been asking me about you even though I've told them COUNTLESS times that you are in camp. (Machiam army. haa.

THEM: when jia hui book out?
ME: dunno lei. See she got suay suay kanna from her upstairs not lor. )

wahahah...FASTER COME BACK LUH!!! irritating. As if I'm your PR manager like that. Always help you answer all these questions.

I had quite an enjoyable morning today. Mummy accompanied me to NUH today. (although she did complain non stop about how old I was already and should really go to all these appointments by myself.) It ended unexpectedly early. Half an hour later, I was done and all ready to go! So we went to visit san gu zhang. Stayed for around an hour, we went back to Jurong East to have lunch.

Shopped at ABC (kiam cai cha lo ti) store. The ah buck taman jurong centre there have the those kind of shops. Sell all the funny-never-see-before snacks. wahaha...bought tiramisu cream puffs. Haven't tried it yet. Hope ah pui will not get wind of it before I snacked on one first. If not, she confirm finish the whole thing and there's not many to begin with in the first place. haha...

Mummy wanted to eat at coffeeshop for lunch, but I wanted Kopitiam. As in THE Kopitiam with the aircon and all? wahahah...mummy said it was ex lei, but relented anyways. tee hee. I win. *proud grin* Ordered Korean Cusine for both of us. Bugged mummy for ice kachang as dessert. haha...

Walked to take 334 while mummy continued walking home in the hot sweltering heat carring heavy bags of groceries. Poor mummy. Ask her to take bus she don't want, when she changed her mind, it was too late. We were well past the bus stop. haha...OH WELLS.

Reached workplace and started to work. Boss treat us coffee swiss roll. Then work and work and work until like 5 plus? YEA. Took bus home.

Reached home and finished mopping the floor for mummy. Ate McChicken burger with baked beans and potatoes with popo and puis. Popo asked if I have any boyfriends. I shook my head no. Fats was kpo to cut in saying I nobody want. Popo said she was talking cock (weren't her exact words luh. You think my popo THAT HIP uh? siao.) and that I was too beautiful not to have anyone wooing me. Confirm got guys fighting over me one. wahahahha!! I love my popo. She always thinks the world out of her grandchildren. tee hee hee...then I asked her about China and she told us loads of stories and all. haha...

Finished eating and I ordered fats to go over and accompany popo. She is to do her homework there. I bathed then went over with my one whole basket full of clothes to be folded. Popo helped me fold it too. heh heh. Alright! Less work for me...tee hee...

10pm came and I went over with my clothes all folded nicely. Finished up my tasks, scolded fats for awhile then came online. Sar ah ja ne was being an idiot as usual.

And here I am blogging!!! hahaha...I enjoy today very much!! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

Replies~

shepardjane: I thought you were used to being stared at by people? Not because you were laughing loudly but because of your freaky looks. wahahah...crazy. I seriously don't know what you find it so amusing. haha...and faster buy me an air ticket. Then you can laugh all you want. wahahah...

JASON: eh eh. where got stupid. This kind of scenario MIGHT happen you know! Don't pray pray uh.

estheRc: CAI!! aiya. you so idiotic, whole world also know. Don't need me to say it out de lor. wahaha...working in tuition centre, marking the worksheets the kids do. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment