WOW!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sakae Sushi!!!


Met JSJ yesterday to eat Sakae Sushi. Sha dap sarah. Who ask you to be in Germany!!? wahahaha...faster come back and we'll go eat Macdonalds k?? My treat! EH what!? You think Macdonalds very CHEAP ah!!? Anyhow.

Anyways, I had fun talking and all. It was also fun to bluff Marcus. MACUS!! wahahahah...JSJ always bullies me!! BOOHOO~~~

hahahaha...Thanks for the fried ice cream and cup corn. LOVE IT!! Let's go pasar malam again! The one at bukit batok sucks. tee hee.

Photos taken!!

We're NOT big eaters, we're REALLY NOT.


I find the green frog very cute. hahaha...

One whole conveyor belt of sushi!! I'm so going for the buffet sometime. hahaha...

JSJ on the phone with Marcus. He's trying so hard to convince her to go. hahaha...POOR MARCUS.



Hao lian kia lor that jsj. Put her card like that for whole to see her name. hahaha...



I love my hello kitty watch!! It's C&G!! Not C&C like what ah buck and I hate. wahaha...

Pepper!!!

She adores that green ball you see. hahaha...GOOD PEPPER!! GOOOODDD PEPPER!!!

Replies~

via: ya. ah buck is miss wah rau eh TSK. wahaha. she really always says that lor. She can also be miss BOO YOU!! wahahah...she's sucha sucker bucker!!!

msXIANG: eh. why u laugh till so happie hah. sot ah. haha...

JS: you tsk what. haha...swensens next monday!! muahahah!!

SIEW: my darling...blah blah i dont know how to sing~~ wahahaha...

sarahjaney: wat u hate me. anyhow go around hating and spaying people. SPAY ZOU BACK AH!

JASON: eh you loser. dont talk so much hor. wahaha...you den stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment