WOW!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Glorious Holidayssssssss...


Mama mia!! Last paper just ended yesterday at exactly 2:30PM according to NYP's digital clock in the sports hall. muahahha! But strangely, although it's the last paper, I didn't feel much excitement in me. Weird, yes I know. hahaha...

After the paper, sj fetched us to eat prawn noodles. Don't know where. But in singapore for sure. muahaha...before that, he fetched hanwei, eunice and lynden to places they wanna go. So it's like 10 people in a seven seater car? hahaha...first time sitting in a car that's so bloody packed.

Anyways, prawn noodles were not bad. heh. Then walked round that place which I already said I DON'T KNOW WHERE. SO QUIT BUGGING MI AITE? The place was kinda boring. Then sj drove us to chinatown and he kept on missing the street that we're supposed to turn into! We u-turned for like 2, 3 times lorrrr! hahha...Everyone cheered when he turned into the correct street. Damn farnie luh. hahaha...

Went to eat tangyuan. It came with ginger soup, which I found it pretty disgusting. wahahah...Siew drank the soup while I shared tangyuans with her. heh.

Walked around some more then went to the 10 dollar KTV liao. BLUFF. It's so not 10 bucks. All liars liars, I'm so gonna set their shop on fire! URGH. But neh mind. hahaha...

At 12am, sj and alvin and hanwei came to find us with 2 cars. Sj sent me home first with Kimtack and Johnny in the car while the others went to "Old market" to eat in alvin's car. Thanks loads to Johnny for sending me to my door. Thanks loads to Sj for sending me all the way home. NO THANKS to SIM KIMTACK for being a total idiot. muahahha...

Opened the door and was greeted by pepper. hahaha...bra haven't sleep yet. So I took my stuffs and went to the toilet in my parent's room to bathe. Momsie was inside. hahaha...talked a little while then I bathe.

After bathing, then I went to sleep already since DS was low batt. hahah...but I actually did managed to play a little before sleeping. HEH.

Today was dad's 54th birthday! He's 36 whole years older than me! I know cuz we're both born in the year of horse. So he's like three whole cycles earlier than me. One cycle is 12 years. So...do your math. hahaha...

Bra and I treated the whole family plus Lijun to pepper lunch. Lijun bought a red adidas singlet for dad. It's quite nice really. hahaha...Dad said he loved it. heh.

After dinner, went sarah jane's house to take my apple strudel. heh. Stupid girl. Give her money still spew vulgarities at me. DAMMIT. hahaha...thanks for the gift! It's so NOT a lamb! hahaha...Your eyes are playing tricks on ya! But still loads of thanks. hahah...

Reached home and have cake cutting celebration at popo's house with san gu they all. Pepper joined in the fun too. hahha...She's usually not allowed over at popo's house actually. tee hee. But hey, what the heck. hahaha...

Halfway through my cake, a head suddenly peeked out from popo's door. It was dad's friends! His friends included my momsie's younger bro and wife. hahaha...They came to give him a surprise! BOY! Was my dad surprised and happy at the same time. hahaha...So we went over to my house and had another cake cutting ceremony there. The funny thing was, they bought the EXACT SAME CAKE AS US! Mango cake from Polar puffs and cakes. hahaah! They kept laughing when they saw our cake. muahahha...all behaving like little kids really. tee hee hee.

Nobody saw this surprise coming. Cuz when we were having dinner at pepper lunch, my xiao jiu ma sms-ed dad to ask if he wanted to watch Getai as they always watch it together. My dad replied saying he's eating dinner now and will contact them later. After taking the strudel from sarah and on our way home, my xiao jiu ma sms-ed saying she wait for my dad until fall asleep liao. My dad called them and asked where they are. They said they are at home waiting for his reply. My dad then told them he's not going to watch already cuz we still have to cut the cake. Thus he felt very gulity for making them wait and all, cuz he thought they went to watch first. Bra then suggested asking them if they wanted to come and cut the cake with us. So momsie called them again and they said no cuz they haven't bathe and all. hahaha...So we were all like oh okay. So forget it then.

WHO KNOWS!!? They popped out from nowhere and even bought a stalk of fresh sunflower! It's really pretty. hahaha...They came and finished one whole bottle of Martell XO supreme, which according to them was like SUPER NICE. All went home with beet red faces. hahaha...Now the empty martell wine bottle is used as a vase for the sunflower. hahha...It's so farnie really. Photos maybe will upload another day den. heh.

Now dad is bloody happy and don't feel like sleeping anymore. hahah. Cuz it's the first time in his life that his kids are paying for everything on his birthday and his friends threw him a surprise birthday party. hahah...He said he will be smiling in his sleep tonight. Hope it doesn't scare the shit outta momsie when she turn and see his face tonight. HEH.

OH WELLS. That's how my day went for yesterday and today. Quite fruitful really. hahah...

Now...holidays are hereeeeeeee!!!!!! OH HAPPY DAYYYY!!!!!!

PS: IM DAMN FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THE CHALET. HAHAHHA...


Replies~

lazygurlgurl: the old link is what ah? hahaha...I totally forgot already. muahaah! neh mind. Can go ah ling's blog. tee hee...

ah buck: why am I the drama mama? I don't have kids yet!!! hahaha...ya. see you twice a week. But the time spent is like less den an hour?? hahaha...ya. ok. I'll go play my music. DUNCH WORRISH AH! Just ask johnny. muahahah!

js: you want of course is can eat de lah. hahaha...

...: eh you are? bet it's lynden right? always this stupid names. hahah...stop dotting mi uh. hahaha...

OuyangWudi: lames lah! 12 midnight liao lei. what can you expect? people rolling out red carpet and cheering to welcome you hah. hahaha...Did you lose your way back to sj's car not. muahahaah! and thanks ah. heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment