WOW!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I miss life in school uniforms. URGH. Reading through the lovely letters we used to write made the void in my heart bigger. Thank god for technology. I thought I would be REALLY happy getting out of those uniforms which made me so hideous. But scurrying around my room every morning looking for something decent and PRESSED to wear is such a chore at times. Been doing that for one year and counting already, so really, doesn't get to me that much. I should really learn to prepare my clothes in advance.

Anyways, I'm getting a lil tired of my blog skin. Any kind soul who's willing to impart me all you know bout html and stuffs? hah? Kind soul anyone? Linnie Tom Ong Ah Ling? MUHAHAHAH!!

Replies~

RF: BOOHOO. He's like totally NOT interested in me lah. what a sucker. but i still love him all the same. muahahah!

fanni: whack you upside down uh! hahah...i neh give you permission to laugh lor! CAG! the HE is a bu neng shuo de mi mi. muahahah! let your heart itch till you die! *evil laughter*

OuyangWudi: guess so. haah...

yiing: you guys forever bully me. BOO HOO! ya la. i love being an auntie. trendy can! haha...studies always sucks. haha. ok lah. let's go eat cup noodles again soon! and yes, you damn random. hahaha...

polytalks: hah...don't want lah. hahaha...

fanni: nothing much to update mah. been staying at home all the time. exams coming know. you don't show off say what is exams hor. when your school starts and we still holidays, see who more show off lah. hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment