WOW!

Friday, August 22, 2008

STRAWBERRY MILKKKKKK!!!


and sarah jane...hahaha...

My dumb dumb came back today! All the way from penang! hehehe...bet she's really loving it back in singapore. Parents plus bra went all the way to JB to fetch her home. heh. Bra told me they saw an accident on the way there and...let's just say RIP k. =(

On a happier note! I got parents to buy me strawberry milk! It's much nicer than fresh milk when you drink it on it's own. Cuz I really don't drink milk, thus there's very little calcium in my bones which is really bad for me when I grow older. So my momsie kept forcing me to drink milk and eat more fruits and stuffs like that. I refused of course. I don't really like to drink milk just like that. I also don't eat many fruits. I'm not fussy ok. I just don't really like fruits. But I can eat all kinds of food though. muahahah! So NOT a glutton.

So back to the milk track. I told my parents to buy it so that I will drink milk more often and they don't even have to nag me. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone right? GOOD. I just drank one cup and I can still smell the sweet strawberry smell lingering in the room. OH. That's cuz the cup is just beside me. WTH. So from now onwards, I'm gonna be a strawberry milk drinker with loads of calcium in my bones! YAYYYYYY! hahaha...

So cute. hahaha...

All PINK and YUMMY!!! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]


On to sarahjane. hahaha...

Today's her 19th birthday!

3 Little tiggers coming to wish you happy 19th! =]

I purposely chose a side photo of you cuz I really don't wanna scare everybody with your face. See how considerate I'm being? wahaha...One year plus of nothing but crap with you. How FORGETTABLE. hahaha...Endless FORGETTABLE memories with YOU around definitely. hehe...

OH! This is for you!

The clarinet cakes sucks really. hahaha...So I got the tigger one. Nicer right? tee hee...

Alrights den! So I guess I'll see you and my apple strudel on sunday? muahahahah!!!

HAVE A DAY EVERYONE!!

DBMS EXAM TOMORROW. ALL E BEST NOOB-STERS!! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

PS: LOVELY DEARIE ACCOMPANY ME WAIT FOR BUS AFTER WORK TODAY! GOT WHAT CATCH I DUNNO LUH. HAHAHA! BUT THANKS! LOVE YOU LOADSSS! MUAHHHHH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment