WOW!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello kitty And Bra's 20th!


On friday, fats and I went to the hello kitty lantern display at chinese garden. Yep. Just the 2 of us. My parents initially wanted to go with us, but I was like, "don't need lah. You guys dont even like it. Don't go there and waste the money ah." muahahha! HOW THOUGHTFUL CAN I GET?

So after dinner, bra drove us to chinese garden station and we walked inside. We bought our tickets and were given two hello kitty lanterns. But we don't have any candles or lighter! How to make our pretty lanterns light up like that? So depressing know. So we walked on and saw this shop selling lanterns and fans and all. HOORAY! They sell candles and lighters! So we bought one of each and lighted up our lanterns. Then we realised we were total NOOBS. There was already a single candle in the lantern. Just that we didn't see it. hahah. OH WELL. What the heck.

So we continued walking to see the different displays while carrying the lanterns. I haven't carried a lantern ever since I went into secondary school! It's been many years. hahaha...

I shall post photos of the beautiful display and of course beautiful us too! muahahah~

Most of the photos are solo shots. Cuz there were only 2 of us. So yea, ya know...



We asked someone to take for us. The only shot with us two with the lanterns framed nicely. hee.

The pamphlet was free and we bought the fan at A BUCK! hee.







The moon path way or walk way or something. Can't remember. But was beautiful though.














Melody seems happy too!

At the bridge when coming into the entrance.

Us with the pretty hello kitty lanterns! It wasn't lighted up in this photo. We're too lazy to light it again. We left the lanterns unlit after lighting it for 2 times. heh.

The fireworks we saw at Chinese garden. Sorry I don't know how to rotate the whole video so just make do with it luh. heh.

We left chinese garden at around 10:40pm. Fats was complaining that she was thirsty. So went to Cheers and bought 2 drinks and a snack. Snacked at the bus stop then walked home. Saw Qingwen on the way home. He has changed alot. hahaha...

Reached home and bra was there. It was going to be his 20th birthday once the clock strikes 12. hahah...He had no idea about the surprise in store for him. WHAT AN IDIOT. *guffaws*

Lijun sms-ed fats when she reached our door. Fats tried to divert bra to the room and make him stay there. But she's such a bloody lousy actress! ALAMAK.

Fats: hey kor, where's the ipod?

Bra: what you want it for?

Fats: I wan watch videos and listen to songs.

Bra: I already got the DVD liao, don't need.

Fats: *looking at her phone and laughing* *SO OLD TOOTH POK!* I want. You come in and find for me.

Bra: why are you laughing?? You very suspicious. I dont want to take for you liao.

PLAN A-FAILED.

Time for PLAN B.

Fats: hey kor, come in and teach me math. Very difficult.

Bra: what you want?? You haven't even bathe you want me to teach you math!

Fats: faster lah! I dont know how to do!!

Bra: I dont know what you're doing. I dont want to teach you.

Popsie: Go and teach her lah. She hardly ask you for help. Her math is not good. Faster, go and teach.

Bra: *getting off the sofa and grumbling all the way into the room.*

Me: *sit in front of TV stoning*

Popsie: *poke me in the shoulder* *whispers* Faster go open the door.

Me: oh ya.

*Opened the door and Lijun hide in my room.*

After a while, bra's voice is heard in the living room again. Apparently he's quite pissed with fat's limited intelligence. MUAHAHHAA!

Fats came in and we told her to off the lights when we said so as it's nearing 12. She then went out and off the lights! WE'RE SO NOT READY!!

Everyone in the living room: eh! why you off the lights?

Bra: Your hello kitty fan is glow in the dark one is it? *STUPIDDDD!!!*

Momsie: You off again, maybe will glow this time. *LAMEEEEE!*

I called fats on her phone and fats came into the room again.

Fats: eh! I off the lights liao lei. Why you all never come out!?

Me: We not ready yet what! okok, now you go outside and off. Then we'll come out with the cake and song.

So fats went out to off the lights once again.

Bra: EH! Why you off the lights again!?

THEN...

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to korkor/ah yang/dear or whatever Lijun calls him

Happy birthday to you~~~~

dumb look by bra.

OOH. Aren't you happy?

Oops. A little too slow for the self timer. hahah!

Made it. =]

Pepper KPO uh.

Will you make a fish wish, make a wish...

Huff and puff...

CUT CAKE TIME.

OOH. Cake looks lovely. It's green tea by the way. Taste quite good.

Pepper sit!

Good girl! *let her eats cake* Using my hello kitty spoon some more! BOOHOO~





I used the Hello kitty fan to fan pepper. She seems to be enjoying it. wahaha. SO CUTE.




Pepper eating the green tea cake! GREEDY GIRL~

Replies~

sarahjanee: so irritating! I MESS YOUR ROOM UH!

OuyangWudi: oops. sorry. heh. dont need so fierce righttt.

mrSAM: stop tempting me! DAMMIT!

humph: stupid lynden. what act busy!! smack you uh!

Bei: hahah. I'm 18! and yes, I had a wonderful time! it's ok, we'll get to meet really soon anyways! remember tanning! hahah. MISS YA~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment