WOW!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy Sweet 18TH~


Happy sweet 18 to Claire Tan JY! I was a little lazy to blog last night, so I shall not put it as belated although your birthday does falls on Oct 4. heh.

Hope you had a really great time with them last night! And when's our turn huh? You better be free if not I'm so gonna spay you like how we spayed pepper!! wahahahhahah!

You wrote one shitload of rubbish for me on my birthday and now I think I'm gonna do the same damn thing! HEH.

So here goes~

Now you're finally a woman. Although you still lack a little in height. HAHA. Eh...what else is there to suan about you? Other than your height that is. haha. OH. Your kiss on the eve of my birthday was pretty disgusting if you ask me. I quickly washed my face with dettol after you left. I didn't want to tell you cuz I was afraid you'll be hurt. And I really don't want THAT to happen lest you kill me right there and then. WAHAHAHA.

Okay lah...some nice things bout you since it's your special day which happens only ONCE a year. Unless you're getting married in that year, then you'll have TWO special days in the same year! Unless you're pregnant and your baby is born on that year, then you'll have THREE special days a year! HOORAY! wahahaha...

We've been friends for about 5 years plus? And it's still going strong I think. hahaha...You're forever the super ultra duper busy kannasai woman who always don't have enough time on your hands to meet us. YOU B****! hahaha...I'm just jackin'. Don't get angry. HEE.

You've been a really great friend. We've gone through quite a lot together. Actually, no. YOU gone through a lot. I'm just there to join in the "FUN". hahahah! But I know you cannot live without me right? heh. I love love love chatting about rubbish and stuffs with you, fang and bei. It has been nothing but laughter always when we do that. That's the lovely advantages of being a girly girl. hahah...

Although you and fang always bully me...I still hate you guys. Don't worry! Be happy! hahaha...

anddddddd...I remember how we'll always chat on the phone except that most of the time we'll be minding our own business and just putting the phone to the ear and not talking at all. hahah...Thinking about it now...WHAT A WASTE OF PHONE BILLS AND ELECTRICITY!! hahahahah!

I remember when we were still in sec school, you always accompany me to places that I hate to go alone. I also LOVE the shopping trips cuz you'll bargain like nobody's business and have your own way of getting something at a cheaper price. Eg, the hello kitty necklace. Remember? hahah...My necklace broke already. Gotta fix it soon man. HEH.

I also bought my first set of bikini with you. And you're also the first one to see me in it. Technically, I'm the first person to see myself wearing it. But yea, you know what I mean doncha? Doncha wish your girl friend was HOT like me...DONCHA!

WAHAHAHAH!

Okayyyy, that's so random. Back on track now...

You're always doing very ugly faces nowadays. I seriously don't know what's THAT for. But you're lucky I can stand you. Not many people would be so noble like me who willingly ruin their image by being seen with a retard like you. So thank me please! Worship me too if you like. I'm sure you do anyway. hahaha...

Alright, enough of crap already. Just hope that you'll deal with setbacks in a very positive way instead of whatever you're doing to deal with it. Always remember that I'm right where you are. Forever your friend. Now don't you start shedding crocodile tears now. hahah...

LOVE YOU! MUACKS!!!

Remember this? hahaha...Working all the time. SIAN AHHHH~ haha...


Never knew why you always like to snap when I'm busy talking on the phone. haha...

AI NI O~~

No comments:

Post a Comment