WOW!

Friday, November 14, 2008

I think I have known some very sweet people. It seems weird to make them out as sweet, cuz they're not really girls you see. Oh wait...we don't know bout THAT. Yet, anyways. HAHA.

But some people just puzzles me greatly at times. They can be all friendly one time and a little nasty the other time. I just don't get it. Dumb was reading the newspaper this morning. And the both of us were bloody shocked by the sick things people do.

I won't say what those sick things are, but I'm sure you'll feel queasy if you do know. So dumb exclaimed, "My god. What is the world coming to!?"

My sentiments exactly.

I don't know what these people are thinking. What kind of sick mind will emit sick thoughts like that? Have they lost their senses? I don't think that a normal person with a normal mindset are capable of doing stuff like that. But then again, what do I do huh?

Just a little ranting. Some parts don't link I realise. Doesn't matter. Today is boring. BYE.

*sighssssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment