WOW!

Friday, December 05, 2008

All for the baby~

I hate hate hate hate hate working on saturdays! But I can't NOT work on saturdays. AHHHH~ The irony of it all is killing me man! DAMMIT.

Friends are always out on saturday to have fun. Although they'll stay home sometimes when they're having important exams or rushing projects. But other than that, they can always just go out to have fun!

I have already lost count of how many times I have to turn down dates with people just because I have to work.

It feels so crappy all the time...

Richie rich all. No need work one.

But bo bian lahh...Got a baby at home to support. So die die also must work lor.

If you guys know of any jobs that doesn't require you to work on weekends, pay well, is fun and has flexible working hours...

PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY.

I'll confirm go and interview. HAHAHAH~

All this whining...but I still never regretted having my baby in the first place. Everything seems so happy with her around. Aww...the cuteness. You can never understand it.

My baby should feel SOOO lucky!


I Love My Baby! *smiles*
She sleeps with her eyes closed like that! Ain't that the sweetest lil thing you've EVER seen!!!? *gushes on and on*

Love her pretty blue eyes. Credits to the flash from the camera.

Love her pinky little tongue sticking out like that.

Always laugh when I see this photo. It's the wallpaper on my Creative Zen! MUAHAHAHHA!!


Replies~

mrSAM: aiya. HAHAH. speaking in general mah. Not pin pointing anyone also. Don't be so sensitive lah. HAHAH! *arbish you back*

OuyangWudi: okay. den i shall conclude guys sucks! HAHAH!

TOM: YAY! I'm happy that Tom agrees with me! MUAHAHA~ you forever flustered at trival matters one lor. HAHAH!! NNP.

yiing: got emo meh? you think too much lah! HAHA. and so sorry for the wasted trip down today! TEE HEEE...shall make it up to you by meeting you more often! HAHHAHA~

OuyangWudi: EH VART. I'm not emo lahh!

japanese-wannabe: japanese also can spell wrong! Can go die already. Okayy. I'll whip you soon. In the meantime, continue to make mr toilet bowl your best friend! *smiles sweetly*

Bei: HAHA. Yes, programming is crap!!!

OuyangWudi: I can't believe your name appeared 3 times in the replies section. HAHAH! what whipping willies sia? Still whooping willows lor. HAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment