WOW!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Hell Week...

has started. Starting from tomorrow. 3 papers and 1 presentation! How do YOU get through THAT!? I don't know how am I gonna do it. But I gotta do what I gotta do. No running away from it.

Just clicked the "submit" button for my year 3 specialization. HAHA. It was after MUCH discussion and thought. I hope everyone can still stay together next year. Even if we DO get separated, at least we can still meet up when we're free. RIGHT? Heh.

This past week have been quite busy. Always meeting Claire. I don't know why either. We're both having exams yet we're always meeting up! WTH man. HAHAH...But it was fun. Catching up on oldie times and talking about random stupid stuff.

Especially the...

*thinks to self* "So childish!" *rolls eyes*

CLAIRE TAN, you better know what this means. HAHAHA!

I was a LIGHTBULB here. With Alvin Chua at Secret Recipe. DAMMIT. Why am I always so bright!?

At AnchorPoint, shopping for Cheyenne's present. The balloon reads "Happy Birthday Princess!" How suitable. It was my first time in AnchorPoint. Sorry, I'm very suaku. Singapore doesn't seems as SMALL as it sounds. It's MORE than just a single red dotty on the map okay. HAHAH.

PS: OMG!! Leah Oh bought the ice cream phone!! How come no more strawberry~~~! *whines*

Replies~

OuyangWudi: what how many times I want. HAHAH...who is japanese wannabe whipper?

♥ gnitiy : You're linked! HAHA. And please change my name hor. WAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment