WOW!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Updates in construction...

Okay lah. Stop whining about my blog rotting and growing cob webs and what nots okay. HAHA.

Just came back from my cousin's wedding dinner. And it was fun! It was the first wedding dinner that I attended where all the cousins sat at one table. Although technically, it wasn't ALL of the cousins, but most of us anyways. One whole table of 10 people and all of them were the kids. It was fun. The bantering, suan-ing (thanks to mr AARON NEO.) and the gobbling of every dish. HAHAHA. Damn farnie.

I feel so happy for my cousin knowing that she's happily married. Her husband is so friendly luh. He actually remembers ALL our names! And he has known us for like...less than a year? Her boyfriend before never makes an effort to even talk to us, much less remember our names. No offense here though. HAHA. But I like her husband AKA my cousin-in-law. HEE.

And her husband is actually chee how's friend! Didn't managed to catch him tonight though. Too bad Ah Ni neh go. THAT NNP. Ask her to go and she gimme lame excuse know. Say what working morning shift the next day then have to wake up at 5am. Wedding okay. Happy occassion what. Tired a bit will die is it. Some more can see me leh. HAHAH. YOU SUCK LAH.

I thinkI should turn in already. Tomorrow is project day! Have to wake up early. HEH. SIAN LAH. OKayyy...

NITEY NIGHT PEEPS!

Replies~

yiing: hahah. Yes, I know YOU MISS ME. muahaha. We're meeting on xmas eve anyways. No worries. HAHAH! AND THE ICE CREAM PHONE IS SEE BEH TEMPTING SIA. URGH.

LIONEL CCH: stop whipping people anyhow lah. YOU SICK AND TWISTED ASSHOLE!

OuyangWudi: HANAH JOHNNY. please ask your friend to stop the nonsense uh.

fanni: we go out is not plan one mah. hahaha. There are "special" reasons how come we're tgt. You go and ask her yourself! HAHAH. YES. Let's meet up soon. BUT. If you keep on bullying me...I DUN WAN GO ALREADY! PFFFT!

♥ gnitiy: HAHAH. Finally uh. Took you one million years to change it. HEH. Thanks!! =]

OuyangWudi: stop bullying my blog lah johnny. HAHAH.

yiing: you mean the webs in my room or my blog? I'm confused. WAHAHAHAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment