WOW!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wedding Photos!

NOT MINE OF COURSE.

Like I promised, or didn't I? Photos from the wedding banquet. HAHA.

We were greeted by Mickey and Minnie first thing when we entered the reception area. I have zero idea why they were there. But took a group photo anyways. HAHA! Majority of the cousins.

Ah bao and ah mei came too! They're my er yi's niece from her husband's side. But we always hang out together and all get along very well. =]

The guys decided to take a group photo too. I was in the ladies when this was taken, so when I saw this, I made a disgusted sound. HAHA! Act steady only seh.

After a little mingling here and there, we went into the dining area.


This is the wedding souvenir. A pair of chopsticks.

Bra was asked to use the bubble gun to create bubbles for the wedding march in. HAHA. He was QUITE excited.

HERE THEY COME! *cues wedding march in song*

My beautiful cousin looks happy.

The beautiful wedding dress trailing after her...

The soup was good.

People at my table.

The wedding photos slideshow...

This is also a souvenir. Inside the bottle contains about 5 sugared almonds. Pops was a HUGE fan of almonds. So he immediately finished our bottle and even went round other tables to KOPE their sugared almonds! TSK. My da tou zhen cousin screamed at him. HAHAHHA!

Bra was asked (once again) to throw these rose petals over the couple during their 2nd march in.
He found it gay and asked fats to throw it instead. HAHA.

This dish was okayyy. Couldn't remember much. HAHHA.

Change of wedding gown for the 2nd march in. IT'S PINK!

Rose petals thrown on them...

The emcees asked Kris (cousin-in-law) to carry my cousin in his arms for the final stretch of the march in up to the stage. So sweet uh. HEH.

Pouring champagne or some other drinks which I have no idea what it is cuz I didn't drink any.

Jiao bei jiu. Don't know what it's called in english though. HEH.

The yam seng partayeee...

There was a total of 3 toasts for the yam seng party. For the last toast, the couple have to kiss as long as the "yam" is being said. They cannot stop until the people "seng!" HAHA. Obviously everyone sabo-ed them and kept on "yam"-ing all the way. MUAHAHA.

Have your wedding at mandrain oriental singapore!


The girls at my table.

OOH. Fats looked pretty huh. HAHAH.

DESSERT!!! Chocolate and mango mousse? I think so.


Family photo.

The lovely ladies...
With my pweety cousin. HAHAH. and I have a fat face. EEW.

Don't know what the NNPISS they're doing.

Part of their wedding photos. NICE~

Notice the only idiot who's closing his eyes. ON PURPOSE. dammit.


Went home and kissed our darling girl. SO CUTE!

My hello kitty bracelet made an appearance. I think she was so beautiful that night!


Last but not least...CONGRAGULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment