WOW!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Busy busy...

These past few days have been quite filled. HAHA. With fun stuff of course. School's starting already and it's just damn sian luh! YHHB camp ended on a good note. Glad everyone loved it. Kudos to Allan, LS, Sam and lao gao. HAHAH.

Merry Xmas to everyone! Although that came a little late. HEH.

I spent like so much during this xmas! I usually don't spend during xmas. But it's okay. I finally understand how come xmas is called the season of giving and sharing already. HAHA.

Tis the season to be jolly...Deck the halls with poison ivy...I'm not going anywhere near YOUR hall if you really heed my advice. HEH.

Anyways...school's staring soon. Just recieved a sms from school about remedial classes. URGH. SO SHITTY.

Alrightey...thinking about school has made me damn sian luh.

Gotta go already! BYEEE.

PS: I'm touched and happy at the same time. *wipes tear away from cheek*

Replies~

TOM: NNPISS means NNPS. With an S. HAHAH...

NNK: are you lynden chua? HAHA. Yea. Found that dress MILLION years ago. TEE HEE. Thanks for your congrats. and happy bday to you if you're crq! HAHA. =]

shepardjane: HAHA. HANAH. YOU ALSO HOR. FRY YOUR NNPISS UH. PISS ON YOU I SAY!

yiing: HAHA. THANKS. I complimented you also already. So we're QUITS. HAHAH.

Js: of course she's cute!! SHE'S PEPPER KNOW! HAHA. I cook for you luh. Don't need buy. So no sincerity. Right not? WAHAHAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment