WOW!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

After this week...I'll be less stressed. And what's more, CNY is just around the corner man! In about a week's time! Can't wait! MUAHAHA.

But after CNY, it's time to mug for the final exams already. Once that's over, we're officially Year 3 students!!

OMG.

How time flies really. I've been saying this ever since I entered poly and I still couldn't agree more. HEH.

Quite lazy to blog nowadays. I think my dark circles are like permanent residents already. SHIT. Hafta change that if possible.

Shall head to sleep nowwwww.

Pepper's yawning already. *yawns*

TOODLESS ALL~

Replies~

sarahjane: ZOUR DE LOUSIET. nuff said.

OuyangWudi: hahah. HAO DI.

KL: that's just lame lah! HAHA. I still thought you guys go put ur own lyrics inside sia. MUAHAH. NNPISS.

Bei: of course I missed you luh! I haven't seen you since 2009 started!! HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment