WOW!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Long weekends...

ARE LOVE~~~!!!

Haha.

Due to NYP open house cum E-learning week, I have a ultra long weekend!! YAY ME!

I went shopping with my tallie cousin. We both bought the same dress in different colours...AGAIN! Mummy was saying how come always buy same dresses, CNY want to look like twins uh.

To speak the truth, I don't mind one bit. MUAHAHA.

I can't wait for the makeover sleepover luh!! FASTER CONFIRM!!! *giggles*

Red Cliff 2 was out today!! I went to watch it with the noobs. It was not bad. Although the ending was like not very happy. So many people sacrificed themselves. NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD.

After that went town to walk walk with the guys. Finally saw Manager Sim and they totally don't look alike lah! If you neh say anything, I would have never thought they were twins, just brothers who look a LITTLE like each other. HAHA.

Lionel joined us at night. Then all took train home.

Quite tired. There's work tomorrow. DAMMIT.

See ya guys soon den! =]


Replies~

mrSAM: you very noisy lah. and please sponsor my cab fare on the 17th! THANKS~ TEE HEE.

yiing: HAHAH. Okay, i'll give u ur bag asap k. When you free uh. HAHAHA.

OuyangWudi: haha. k. let's hope ba. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment