WOW!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

I visited Via kia today to return her the thumb drive that she placed in school during camp. She initially SHOO-ed me away after taking the thumb drive, but then don't know what the hell happened to her, she came to find me while I was buying my famous amos cookies. HAHA.

YOU NEH POK.

So off we went to Jurong East mrt station to fetch her new "friend". She's 16 this year like fats and seems nice. HEH. Via and I entertained her on our way to via's house. Upon reaching her house, Didi took over the job of entertainer. HEE. Meimei was bloody shy and refused to speak a word. WHAT A HYPOCRITE.

We then played poker cards. We taught her Slap Jack and Via was being bloody slow. Didi taught us House or something. She taught us how to play Dai dee with joker cards. WHAT A JOKE. *inserts dry laughter* We also played a few rounds of 21 dots. HEH. Via was the only useless crap who contributed NOTHING. MUAHAHHAAH!

After all the card playing, we watched "Heart flower stalk stalk open 2" together on the sofa. Halfway into the show, dinner was served. Delicious spagetti with chicken and chicken wings via bought earlier. Didi then brought his new "friend" to use the computer after dinner. Via and I continued to sit at the dining table muching on chicken wings and crapping.

Via's mum came home not long after. She then chatted with the new "friend" of the family. Via and I thus became couch potatoes with fruits, garlic bread and water on the coffee table. HAHA.

Soon, it was time for their new "friend" to go home. Via's mum, didi and mei mei all took the train back home with her. HOW SWEET. Via and I continued to be couch potatoes at home. HAHA.

We also took the chance to cam-whore using her Mr Apple. THAT SILVERY PIECE OF METAL. TEE HEE.



Seriously don't know why my cheek looks damn blotchy and distorted lah!

Got thinner a LITTLE BIT NOT?

THINK NOT. DAMN.

NAH. Let chall see all the different effects at one go!

JSJ and I used to play with her MacBook all the time too. This is one of the very few normal shots that we took. HAHAHA.



The few photos below is there just to prove that I'm not the one who is always missing in ALMOST full attendance group photos!



Wonder who didn't appear in ANY of the 3 photos above??

Still wondering. HMM.

SOMEONE ELSE IS MIA-ING NOW HOR. SO TO VIA AND WHOEVER WHO POSTED THOSE TWO SEC SCHOOL PHOTOS WHICH I WASN'T INSIDE DUE TO D&T COMMITMENTS.................SHA DAP!


Replies~

sarahjane: den you suck the most. go chew yourself.

mrSAM: no, i'm changing into a much more HOTTER woman. I know I'm already SO HOT now, but yeah...human beings will never be happy with whatever they are.

yiing: yes, credits to you. Please throw your other books to me too. HAHAHHA!

xping*: OOH. haha. See held where lor. Cuz recent years the adults always so early end party. SO PARTY POOPERS ALL. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment