WOW!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Change...

is good if it benefits you. But when it's starting to affect your life bit by bit in so many ways, you won't like it.

I think it's happening to me. I don't think I like it.

BYE NOW YALL.

PS: I adore sophie kinsella. *smiles widely*


Replies~

lynn: waste my time lah make for you. you sure won't appreciate one. HAHA.

xping: come where? so now every NYE is at your house? HAHAH. I don't know. If the adults everytime so early end party then don't lemme go out with friends, i rather stay out late with my friends in the first place. HEE. Won't you do the same? =]

KL: HAHA. Stop singing pantun to me! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOUUUU. MUAHAHAH.

OuyangWudi: HAHA. If we're still together on the next new year's eve, i might celebrate with you guys. MUAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment