WOW!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

School has started and ended for a week. Next week is E-learning week, so some days, we don't have to go to school at all.

HOORAY!

Life has been pretty mundane. The only interesting event was on New Year's Eve when I went to my Uncle's place for countdown. I taught all my cousins Slap Jack (credits to johnny. HAHA.) and we had fun playing it. Of course I finished first all the time. HEH.

When it was reaching 12, fireworks were seen! Don't know it came from where. But the adults said Malaysia and Woodlands. No idea. The main point is...everyone was so occupied with watching the fireworks that no one counted down!! Like so lame lah. Go there is to celebrate NYE and countdown together. And yet no one did! No point at all. HAHA.

Reached home around 1 plus am. And mummy don't allow me to go out with my friends. BOOHOO. Next time, I'll go out early and don't come home till the wee hours of the morning! HAHA.

NYE this year is bloody boring lah! Parents and relatives are all getting older each year and thus have no more energy to partaye all the way until dawn anymore. HAHA.

The next new year eve don't celebrate with them already. HEH.

Okay...work starts tomorrow. SIAN KNOW. I want to quit already. Every friday after class hear my classmates discuss how to spend their saturday, I will feel like kicking them. HAHA.

OH! I watched Ip Man today. It was good as all chinese martial arts flims are. Stupid Japanese always appear in movies invading other people's countries. HAHA. So irritating.

Going to do something needed for tomorrow already. SEE YA GUYS~

LONG OVERDUED PHOTOS ON XMAS EVE:

Simkimtack our jie mei alreadyyy!

Us ready for gifts exchanging!

YAY! PRESENTS! =]

PS: Many thanks to SIMKIMTACK for the movie! But in exchange I also do cow do horse for you right? So we're quits! MUAHAHAH~



Replies~

OuyangWudi: why do I need to gain some weight? I'm heavy enough as it is. HAHA. and we finished all the pancakes anyways. TOO CUTE ALREADY. MUAHAHAH~

yiing: yeah! Your clothes machiam my clothes! HAHAH. Stop being an impulse shopper. SMACK CHEW!

lynn: eh what dirty? I MAKE SOME FOR YOU TO EAT AH. HAHAH.

sarahjane: no. it's the latest make up lah! SO STUPID. update ZOURSELF leh please. HAHA. and quit scolding me uh!!

OuyangWudi: NAH. UPDATE LE LAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment