WOW!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Princess bed and neat room for the CNY!!

YAY!!! Bra finally got my pink drape up today.

I'VE GOT A PRINCESS ROOM RIGHT HERE IN MY OWN ROOM NOW!! No more only in pet society!! MUAHAHAH~

And I packed my room too! LIKE FINALLY. I know...a lot of you buay tahan my room. But I find it okay lah. I'm sorry that you're all sick neat freaks like my dad. Can't stand it. It's not my problem that you can't stand mess now is it? It's my room anyways.

That aside...My room is finally MUCH NEATER than before. Although it's not as neat as NEAT can get. HAHA. But it's still a HUGE improvement! Actually...all I did was to pack my stuff on the table into boxes and then find a place in my room to hide it away from prying eyes. HEE. I'm a genius. I KNOW. =]

We also bought a new year outfit for pepper! HAHA. It's green in colour with the chinese characters "Gong Xi" on it. I swear she looked so cute in it. TEE HEE. And it's in PINK lining some more!! PERFECT FOR A PRETTY GIRL LIKE HER. hahaha.

Some photos during the past few days! HAHA.

OH OH! I also changed my bed sheets to pretty pink ones with flower motiffs on it! HAHA. Plus the pink drape. SO PRINCESSY NOWWW. HEE.

This was before the pink drape was up.

SEE? The pretty flowers. HAHA. The bedsheets actually looked white here, but I can assure you it's pink in real life. HEE.

I even lined up our soft toys on the bed. Fats was sleeping like an ASSHOLE-IC PIG when I did all this. Some more, most of the plushies were hers lor!

Our MUCH NEATER ROOM! HEE. Okay, the table still looks a little messy. Guess we were not 100% done yet when we took this. We just finished putting up our curtain too! I think we should get new curtains. This is the ONE and ONLY curtain we had since I was like, I don't know...10!!? Someone please get me some new PINK curtains. MUAHAHAH~

PS: You can see the pink drape peeking out. TEE HEE.

SNEAK PEEK AT THE PRINCESS BED!! HAHAHA!

One day, pepper just plopped herself on my lap and slept in this very UNGLAM (GLUM) position. HAHA. Hugging my legs as if it was her bolster! THIS LITTLE BRAT. haah.

Still can sleep so peacefully some more. HAHA.

To have my revenge, Fats and I decided to dressed pepper up! HAHA.

Presenting to you...our very own HIP HOP PEPPER!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!

The hood looks damn cute on her. *giggles*

CHU YI is tomorrow. I can't wait! Most of my paternal family are away in China visiting our China relatives and they won't be back till CHU SI. But my maternal family are all coming to my house tomorrow! Our house is the first stop for house visiting this year! HAHA. SO EXCITED. I hope nobody says anything bout my room. If they still say it's like messy or whatever, I'M SO GONNA STARE DAGGERS AT THEM. I SWEAR. HAHAH.

ENJOY YOUR CNY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!


Replies~

Sarahjane: YEAH. I LOE YOU PLUS YOUR NEH POK ACCENT SO!!! MUAHAHAH!! Babarella shit lah. hahaha.

OuyangWudi: HAHA. Yes. damn good for test lah. But no more chance already. HAHA.

Bei: HAHA. Then let's meet up on chu er den!! Even though the lunch with miss yap is cancelled, but we can still meet! HEEE.

KL: WHAT PARTYPOOPER!! You're the party who poops all around!! MUAHAHA!!! Yeah, she's damn cute right?? Bring peanut over during CNY LAH!! HEEEE.

Lynn: Will appear in your dreams tonight. DONT WORRY. GONNA BE DAMN CLEAN FOR YOU. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment