WOW!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pretty Desktop~~

I think my desktop wallpaper is damn chio now lah!! TEE HEE. The month of loveeeeeeee. That photo of pepper was when she was still a cute little puppy. Blur one too. She still is a cute little puppy now, but much more playful and not as blur. HAHAH! Sometimes, I marvel at how her little brain works. Simply adorable I tell you. HEH.

OH. I changed my Singtel plan to the youth one. So it's free unlimited sms from now on people! Sms me if you're bored k? I intend to make Singtel bankrupt!!! *evil laughter*

Met up with Bei after tuition to go Westmall. Ate dinner together and went to IMM. Had nice chats during dinner and on the bus. HAHAH. You silly billy goosey girl! From 无名人。 Bloody lame lah! I couldn't stop laughing seriously. HAHAHA! But I still love u childish idiot. OOPS. HEH.

First paper coming up on monday. Ending on friday. PERFECT. I'm done within a week! This year's exam timetable couldn't have gotten any better. HAHA.

Add oil in all the mugging everyone is doing out there!! =]

PS: CHUA CHIN HOW VERY IRRITATING. and his iphone wallpaper is damn chio de lah!! HAHAHAHAH!

Replies~

JS: hahaha. yes, the movie was quite funny. but the plot is so predictable seriously. HEH.

OuyangWudi: oh, i didn't know you have so many complaints for the movie. HAHA. Actually the movie is passable lah. Don't be so fussy luh. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment