WOW!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

EEW!

My whole room is BLOODY stinky now! OMG. Especially with the air-conditioner on. It's like...WAH LIAO EH. EEW! YUCKS!

The main culprit??

Pepper Wong.

She got this whole body infection/rash thing now. Poor girl.

We just got her shaved. She has like VERY little hair on her now. And she's been acting all weird lately.

And she's just see beh stinky lah!

OMG SERIOUSLY.

You totally CANNOT imagine the stench that is in my room when she's around. Okay, stench is too strong a word, but I just want you guys to get the picture.

I hope she'll be fine soon though. We're spending quite some money on her skin. Better don't waste it ah. HAHAH...

Everyone let's pray and wish the baby princess in my house a speedy recovery.

*chants the sutra or something*

PS: FYPJ is still the shit though. URGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment