WOW!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wave hello to The Wave!!!!

OMGGGG!!!

I'm like so excited now!!!

After school, accompanied Nicey to JP to buy her cleansers and all. You better thank me ah. HAHA. But I really am no pro. WAHAHA. Hope your stuff works really well for ya! LOVE ME HOR!! =]=]=]=]

Anyways, back to what I was talking about. I bet none of you know what is Neutrogena Wave. It's a cleansing product from Neutrogena. Vanessa was the spokesperson for it. I've watched the ad a lot of times and I've always complained about how small and stupid the singapore market is. At one point of time, I wanted the wave SOOO badly that I actually contemplated ordering it from drugstore.com. It would have cost quite an amount, but that's how BAD I wanted it! HAHA.

Okay, enough of the ranting. Now, I shall reveal the lovely wave to you!

IT'S IN PINK!!! Although not in the shade that I like, but still...PINK!!! hahah...

It actually comes in 3 colours. Pink, green and blue. I don't think there is any difference in the products other than the colours.

Vanessa as the spokesperson. The instructions for using it.

Happily vibrating away. HAHA. Sounds very wrong.

Okay, I'm sure you guys STILL have no clue what the hell is The Wave about. Let me shed some light on it.

The Neutrogena Wave is a vibrating facial cleanser that will help exfoliate and open clogged pores on dead skin or oily skin.

The cute little device uses softly textured disposable pads and a vibrating motion to get deep down into your pores and remove all that lingering make-up, dirt and grime. It also sweeps away dead skin cells and massages your face opening your pores and enhancing circulation.
It promises to reveal softer and smoother skin after just one use and is gentle enough to use on your skin daily. You simply attach a disposable pad, hold the device under running water (yes, you can do it in the shower) and then turn on the cleanser by pressing the power button. Then you just massage it over your face for a while and rinse.

You can also know more about The Wave here. http://www.neutrogenawave.com/

It is now sold in Guardian and Watsons!!! I don't know if other places are selling or not though.

I'm still deciding whether to get it or not. HAHA. Or maybe one of you guys can get it and try first? Then tell me the results k? HEH.

Oh wells. Terribly broke now. Shall not spend money on a whim anymore. Although I don't really do that. Unlike AHEM...the one who bought her cleansers today. HAHAHA!

PS: Nowadays, I have less and less motivation to practise my piano already! HAIYO! I don't want to waste the money leh. Can someone please enlighten me?? Don't give me nonsesnse ah. HAHA...


Replies~

msxiang: HAHA! Okay okay...not you. HEH.

lionel: I'm not implying anything. Think what you want lor. You sha dap. Stop saying I pms hor!

KL: Don't know why she like that lor. See her so poor thing. HAHAH. And dont know is infection or rashes. HEH. Hope it gets better soon lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment