WOW!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy 19th Linnie Tommy Ong~~~~~~!

Today is my BFF Tom's 19th birthday!!! YAI! The ONLY sad thing is...Xiang and I are unable to make it for her birthday celebrations. Eh...don't think we're that heartless leh. People birthday we don't go. Actually can go one lah, you just sponsor me an air ticket from suzhou to singapore can already. And don't you dare gimme those one way ticket, 一去不回头, those kind of ticket hor! WHACK YOU UPSIDE DOWN UH!

Anyways, as I was saying, Xiang and I are both in china now, so we are unable to be there with Linnie on her birthday. WHICH SUCKS SERIOUSLY. From what I remembered, I have never missed any of my jie meis birthday celebrations lor. Unless they don't have one lah, which is another story althogether. haha...

This is my FIRST time missing Linnie's birthday ever since we became jie meis. Unlike Sylvia Tan who missed it like twice or something. HAHAH! OOPS. Shouldn't have said that, she'll kill me for sure. HAHA. I remembered her 17th birthday PARTAYE. WHAT A BLAST THAT WAS! And I'm not kidding. HAHAHA!

I just want to dedicate this one whole post for her so that she would seriously stop being so grumpy and nag at me for missing out on her birthday this year. HAHAH!

You know I love you don't you? Words can't describe the relationship we have. 一切尽在不言中。

Those words above sounds so cliche. HAHA! I can't stand it myself. EEWWW.

BUT I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU KKKKK. TEE HEE HEE TEE. (Quit saying this to me! haha!)

I don't know what else to say alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

OH I DO!

VIA KA SUCKS! MUAHAHAH. She got a new name for herself! SEE! haahahaha!! She's like so DUUUMMBB. HAHA!

Oh wells...It's kinda sian that I can't take part in celebrating ur birthday. But okay...there's still many many more years to come!! Many more things to celebrate other than birthdays! Please lemme be the bridesmaid on MY wedding day! HAHAHAH!!!

HAO DI. Wo jiu zai ci ting bi. HAHA. I totally cannot remember the chinese compo format.

Don't cry if you miss me k? I'll see you sooner than you expect! So xiang...you're all on your own after 15 May! HAHA. Sorry man. *eveil smile*

LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH TOM! MISS ME TILL I COME BACK K? HAHAH!!

HAPPY 19TH ONCE AGAIN~~~

HOORAYYYYY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment