WOW!

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Missing Pepper Day 11, 12 and 13...

Update a little today. Thursday and Friday (day 11 and 12), we spent the day in lab. Doing our project. OR NOT. HEH! Nothing much happened luh. Gossip Girl and The L word are the talk of the lab. HAHAH!

Today, it's our holiday and we all went out to 观前街. The "Orchard Road" of Suzhou, or so I've heard. Everyone broken their virgin shopping purchases. ONLY I AM THE EXCEPTION. I totally didn't get anything lah!! SIAN MAN. HAHA. Thought of buying a adidas jacket since it's cheaper than Singapore's. But the designs not VERY chio, not really what I want. But I gotta admit Siew's one is quite chio. HAHA. I don't mind getting hers.

We all woke up bright and early today just to go to KFC to eat their breakfast. Apparently, china's marketing strategy work very well with us. Whatever is shown on tv, we'll want to try it. HAHA. Pity I didn't see the KFC breakfast ad before, if not, I might be even more excited to go. HAHA. The breakfast was a little less than what I expected. Not as good as what the people who have seen the ad claimed. HEH.

Anyways...the main highlight of today is....KTV SESSION!! HHAAHA. Can you imagine we singing Karaoke in china? Lemme tell you...the KTV place we went to...WAS DAMN BLOODY AWESOME PLEASE!! It's MUCH MUCH BIGGER than Top One. It's practically like a hotel. We all thought we walked into a hotel once we stepped into the lobby. The most interesting thing is, the place has an egyptian theme. The receptionists all wore like cleopatra. HAHA. Statues of Pharaohs can be seen along the corridors. And other statues which were kinda...AHEM. hahah.

We split into two rooms. 6 in our room. The total bill came up to 60 RMB per person for 4 hours of singing. NOT TOO BAD. hahah! I had quite alot of fun. HAHAH.

OH. I forgot to say we dined at Pizza Hut for lunch. I didn't eat dinner cuz I wasn't feeling VERY hungry. So some of us decided to pass. HEH.

Speaking of food...there's a pear lying on my table which I bought a few days ago. HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT YET. HAHAH! So don't feel like eating seriously. HAHAH! Throw it to Nicey. WAHAHAH!

Okay, post some photos up then. HAHAH.

KFC breakfast-Century Egg Porridge. I KNOW. Weird that porridge is considered fast food. HAHA. I don't get it either.

There's also milk tea.

The main course. Burger with egg and bacon and something else which I cannot remember I think. HAHAH!

Lunching in Pizza Hut.

We tried escargots. Actually tasted not bad. HEH.

Our KTV room. Quite big. HAHA.

People in our room. =)

Somebody is falling for siewwwww~~~

And he is chao ni ma de B ye hao! (Inside joke. Will fill you guys in when I get back. HAHAH!)

OH YEAH. Nicey and me bought masks yesterday cuz we damn BTH the condition of our complexion. HAHA. So siew brought her masks over and we had a facial session! YAY~

Seriously look like freaks. HAHAH!

I forced bra to send me updated photos of peps. HE TOOK HIS OWN SWEET TIME. But well, here they are! =)

AIYOYO~SO PRETTY!!!

EEEE!!! SO CUTEEE LAHHH!!! Please smuggle her into the airport on 15 may! HAHAH!!

PS: Many people here has been mistaking us as KOREANS. WHOO! WONDER GIRLS~ Nobody nobody bak chew! *points, claps claps, points*


Replies~

shehui: aww...so nicey nice ah. Hope I can still have it when I get back. HAAH!

via kia: DONT CARE CHEW!! HAHAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment