WOW!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Missing Pepper Day 14, 15, 16...

Lab all the way. SIAN LAHHHH. Mid-term presentation grade was revealed today. URGH. Don't feel like going there. HAHA...

There's sports competition tomorrow. Soccer, Badminton and Basketball. EVERYONE has to sign up lor. IRRITATING. I just anyhow signed on basketball cuz badminton was too full already. But obviously I know nuts about playing basketball. So they better don't pick me if they intend to win. HAAH!

Going hangzhou on friday. Hope it's interesting. =)

Shanghai on saturday. Please lemme get something lahhhh. HAHAH.

OH. My china number cannot be used already. Cuz I didn't top up the value as I don't see the point. So contact me via my singapore number. You sms me is free. But I won't reply unless it's see beh urgent cuz I need to pay money. HAHAH. But you call me you need to pay money lah. So yahhh. HAHA.

Dickson is such an irritating kid last night. Called me just to tell me jokes! WTH. HAHAH! Told me a lot of stupid things and nonsense. hahah...OH WELLS.

OKAYS. BYE LAH. SIAN. URGH.


Replies~

She hui: thanks lor. got cake machiam no cake man. SUCKS.

via kia: HAHA. WHERE GOT. I'm just telling the truth can. HEH.

js: YAH. WE KOREANS. JYP~WONDER GIRLS! hahah...

sarah jane: if I got it, I confirm will pass it to you first thing! HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment