WOW!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Missing Pepper Day 7...

Lab resumed today. SIAN. Heng it ended at 3pm. HEH. But we have to clean our hostel. So I swept the floor and Nicey threw out the garbage. We're planning on mopping and cleaning the toilet a little next week. HEH.

Lunch was surprisingly OKAY today. We ate at the canteen. The fish was not bad...I ate 2 bananas today. Nicey and me really trying to implement fruit in our diets lor. Cuz we're really snacking way too much.

Speaking of snacks...I LURVEEE MY STRAWBERRY OREOS!! It's damn good! MUCH MUCH better than those normal cookies and cream ones. I find those too sweet. But the strawberry ones are just nice. For me. I feel like buying more back. But...SHALL SEE HOWWW. hahah...

We're supposed to go to Shi Quan Street today. But it was cancelled. So okays, went to have our dinner and slacked all the way in our hostel.

ANG SHU NING came to our room to chat. THAT BITCH! hahah...Okay lah, I still love you loads loads k? Like how you love me. HAHAH!

Didn't take much photos today. Show you a few taken with my phone camera.

Siew's peach flavoured chewing gum. I like it. (",)

Cuz it's in PINK!!!!!! hahaha...

SO SWEET LAH THE COLOUR. haha...

Pink gum with my pink mouse!

My dinner for the night! NIAM GUA WITH EGG. MY FAVOURITE DISH. I will always eat alot of it when momsie cooked it. HEE. It's quite good except that TOO MUCH RICE PLEASE! haha...5 RMB for this. Worth it. =)

And my title says it all.

I MISS MY PEPPER SUPER MUCH LAH!! Bra said pepper's fur has grown already. So I'm anticipating to see the not so botak her. But stupid bra not online one lor! IRRITATING MAN!!

HELLOOO PEE PEE POO!!!

This naughty girl climbed up to my bed while I was still using the laptop and slept on my pillow! ENJOY LIFE MAN~~ haha...

Whenever she's sleeping on our bed, she will act VEEEEERRRYYY tired and sleepy when we asked her go down and sleep on her own bed. Give the blur look and plopped back on my bed to snooze. Carry her she also don't wanna stand up on her own one lor. HAHAH!! Sometimes will just let her sleep there cuz she's much TOOO CUTE ALREADY!!! =)))))))))))))

BOOHOO~~~I WANNA HUG MY PEPPER AND GIVE HER MANY KISSESSSSSS~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment