WOW!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Tiramisu~~~

I had dinner with Sarah Jane and JSJ last night at Bugis Pastamania. Seems like you two had a lot going on in your lives uh! MINE IS SOOOO BORING. HAHAH...

Stupid SU VEN accompanied me to bugis since she was going back to her BUGIS HOUSE yesterday. HAHAH! SHE SUCK.

So Sarah and I went to Pastamania first and ordered our food while waiting for JSJ. She came soon after and we ate and chatted. I just listened though. HEH.

We went to the new shopping mall beside bugis village and it was like empty? The shops were boring leh. Nothing much for me. Maybe haven't fully open up yet ba. NO IDEA. Then they went to bugis street. Sarah wanted to get a watch. So we accompanied her to shop around. She finally found one she was happy with and pshycho-ed JSJ to get one too. So they got like couple watches, although there were some difference in the design of the watch. HAHAH.

I was constantly craving for tiramisu all the way. And they were like, "okay...let's go get it. where is it?" I said "pastamania have...", they screamed at me and said how come just now don't wanna eat? I retorted saying so expensive...and kept whining about how I want to eat tiramisu but didn't want to spend the too expensive money. HAHAH! They were annoyed I guess.

So the conclusion is....I went home without eating my tiramisu. BOOHOOOOO~~~

Today I was like damn tired in school. So I slept at my desk after lunch. Just a short power nap. When I woke up, I saw a piece of paper infront of me. It was a drawing of a pig and the caption read something like, "hi, I am pig here." Or whatever crap it was. SO LAME LAH. I have totally no idea who put that there. If it was one of my friends, you guys are like the lamest people on earth. And you all should go to hell cuz you lied to me! If it was someone I don't really know...den F*** off. SERIOUSLY.

I really wanted to write that on the piece of paper. SO CHILDISH LAH. I know it's april's fool. BUT COME ON. HOW OLD ARE YOU ALREADY? You mean you actually still play pranks on people?? GROW UP!!! *flick you on your arm*

SO PISSED. Kept on scolding Ah whee whenever I had the chance. MUAHAHAH.

Anyways...unhappy things aside. SJ sent us to Bukit Gombak and nicey and me took the train home. Met parents and fats at 215 and ate my char kway teow. Long time neh eat already. HAHA.

ATE TILL DAMN FULLLLLL. But ah pui confirm more fat den me! She still ordered one big plate of CHEESE FRIES!!! OMG. FAT TILL CANNOT. I was bloody full after my CKT le lor. HAHA.

After dinner, we went to our neighbourhood bakery cuz momsie wanna buy some bread for breakfast tomorrow. As usual, fats and me went to kpo the cake section. HAHA. We also window cake-shop whenever we're at a bakery. TEE HEE. Fun okay. Some cakes look so pretty.

The main point is....I SAW MY TIRAMISU. And the bigger point is...THE PRICE WAS ABOUT HALF THE PRICE OF THE ONE IN PASTAMANIA. And I think the serving looks about the same lor! OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! *breathes in and out* I quickly asked momsie to buy for me. Momsie took a look at the price and said in a whispher, "so expensive still want to buy?" I then explained to her about the price here and outside. Tiramisu are meant to be expensive dammit. It's a HIGH CLASS dessert can. For TAI TAI-s only. So I DIE DIE also must eat it! HAHAH!!!

Momsie bought it for me reluctantly but I couldn't care less cuz I can finally eat my tiramisuuuuu~

*floats up to heaven*

Fats and me quickly rushed back home in case pepper missed us too much. HEE. Cuz she was all alone at home you seeeee.

Slacked awhile in my room, play with pepper and my ds and I went to bathe.

Fats and me tackled the tiramisu once I'm done bathing.





YUMMY~
Fats and I starting on it~~~

FINALLY I SATISFIED MY CRAVING FOR TIRAMISU.

HAHAH.

Although it wasn't like SUPER DUPER fantastic, but it was good enough!

HAPPY HAPY GIRL. *giggles* SO BIMBO.



MANY MANY LONG LONG OVERDUED PHOTOS!

I'm bloody lazy to put them all according to dates. HEH. So jumble all up.

During Sam's belated birthday dinner last friday.

Sarah Jane and her friend went to cut BANG BANGS on monday and she mms-ed this photo to me. LAME LOR. HAHAH! YOU BANG BANG TANG!

PEPPUUUUU!!! Looking very skinny here cuz her fur is all shaved off. HEH.

Momsie's new bob. I think she looks good in it. HAHA!

Do we look alike? NO RIGHT? Have no idea why people say my face is a photocopy of hers. INSULT!!! HAAH...


The two snacks that helps me survive through long gruelling hours of FYP. HAHAH.

One random day in the school's toilet after lunch. Nicey asked why I looked so happy. Maybe cuz the vegetable rice girl gimme more rice? Gee...NO IDEA.

One morning I woke up and saw this. Pepper's beautiful masterpiece made from macdonalds' tissues which I kop-ed from school. It was more artistically arranged in the first place, but fats swept it all together before I could take a photo of it. So yeah people. APPRECIATE~

Po and I went to JP after work one sat to buy the macarons which were on offer in Bakerzin. Kinda sweet for me. HEH.

Bought Dunkin Donuts from Malaysia.

But they didn't taste as well as I hoped they would. A little disappointed. But neh mind. Just count it on fats to polish it all! YAY!

AND SYLVIA TAN YAN QI!!! YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHOSE BABY THIS IS!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!





Last but not least...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



HELLO NEW GIRL! YES YOU THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE BLACK SHIRT. WELCOME TO OUR CLIQUE!!! BETCHA NAME'S CALLED MEIJING HUH!!?

VOW. (a self created abbreviation of wow. HAHA.)


Replies~

lionel: don't wanna go out with you. HAHA. BYE. =D

bei: I now no money to go shopping with you. But can window shop with you though. HAHAH! Hate my fyp also lor. HAHA.

sarahjane: SHA DAP. HAHAH!

OuyangWudi: where got years? Days only what. HAHA.

Shuwen: OH NO. SHHH! Bei ni fa xian le. YOU CHAO AH GUA. HAHAH. Not much sex leh. SOOO DISAPPOINTING. HAHAH! U DEN SMELLY AH! HATE U. SMACK U IN SCH 2MR. HHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment