WOW!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I couldn't stop giggling and snickering at mrbrown.com lah. HAHAH! I kept showing haamesh the funny parts then I will cover my mouth and give muffled laughs. MUAHHAH!

DAMN CRAP.

Met lynden after work and took train home together. Finally my wish came true. I met her ALONE. HAHA. I was always telling her I just want to meet her go home only, Lionel can go away. And it finally happened today lah. HAHAH.

Met Via at JE then off to her house to take my TIRAMISU. YAYYYY. HAHA.

Mei mei and her sent me off. THANKS LOR. HAHAH.

OH OH! I was asking Safwan what he was doing today. He told me he was drawing cartoons. I asked him what? He replied saying cartoons like spongebob and smufs. HAHA. I told him I suck at drawing. He said his drawing also not very good. I asked him to draw me a hello kitty and he replied that he will try. HAHA.

Few minutes later, he told me he's done. I was like what?? You seriously draw Hello Kitty? HAHA. He said ya, but don't know if it looks like Hello Kitty. I asked him to show me. So he scanned it and emailed it to me.

And this is what I saw. HAHAH!

There's spongebob, bugs bunny, smurf, garfield with extra large feet, a monkey and mickey mouse and of course the Hello Kitty. HAHA. I kept laughing when I saw it. Not bad what right his drawing. At least I can tell which is what. HAHAH.

His boss saw his drawings and asked how come the monkey look like his face? HAHAH! Safwan replied the boss's tummy look like garfield's tummy. Then the boss ignored him. SO FUNNY LAH! Cannot stop laughing. HAHAH.

PS: KYC IS AN IDIOT WHEN IT COMES TO DIRECTIONS! WAHAHAAH! 笨死了!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment