WOW!

Friday, June 12, 2009

IPP Third Week~

Third week. *FEWWW~~* Over just like THAT. HAHA. I shall not say about the things we did in this week. WAHAH.

LO came to visit today. Sup was unavailable so called his collegue to talk to LO. Heng those 2 were chatting happily. Haamesh and I just sat there and listened. With occassional nods and grunts when they talk to us. HAHA.

Lunch was okay today. Bought 3 cakes from the stall set up today! 3 for 10 bucks. HAHA. I bought chocolate eclairs, blueberry cheesecake and ahh, I forgot the name of the last one. BUT IT WAS GOOD OKAYYY. HAHA. It's in the freezer right now as I blog. I hope fats dont get hold of it first. IF SHE EVERYTHING WILL BE GONE IN A JIFFY. And I seriously mean EVERYTHING LOR. HAHAH.

PS: Thanks for today! And heng it didn't RUN. KNS. HAHAH.

POTLUCK TOMORROW LE! YAYYY!! I MISS ALL MY GIRLY GIRLSSS~ *HUGS*

OH. Did I mention I heard my dad singing 星星点灯 on wednesday?? HAHAH! I was in my room minding my own business when I heard "星星点灯~ 到我的家门~" and what 路上的孩子 and various nonsense. HAHAH. I IMMEDIATELY msg-ed Nicey, Siew, Mel and AH WHEE!

Miss ah whee lor. THAT BITCH. HHAAH. He told me he just cut his hair and look like Scott's hair now!! BTH HIM. Now we all know where Scott cuts his hair. HAHA.

Okay, NIGHTS ALL~

You know You love me.
XOXO

Replies~

Nicey: I update le whatt. HAHA. Okay, come tomorrow for the potluck den! HEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment