WOW!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Life pretty much revolves around work everyday. The only good news is I've been uprooted and can now wear jeans to work! YAYYY. And the internet there is...MUAHAHAHHA. Let's just say it made haamesh and I very happy. HAHAH.

Forever looking forward to the weekends. Enjoying it with friends and family. Now that Xiang is back, we can finally have full strength of our jie meis. HAHA. See you guys on sat! PLEASE LET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BE THERE! heh.

Fetching KT and the rest from airport tomorrow. In the blink of an eye, they're back from beijing! It doesn't seem like 6 weeks have passed. Kinda weird. HAHA. Anyways, glad they're coming back already! HEH.

SOOOOO...I have nothing much to say. So lazy to upload photos and all. Computer is lagging like NNP. So I shall seriously reformat it ASAP. If not I have to live with Windows Messenger forever lah. HAHAH!

Alrightey then...SIGNING OFF~~

=))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment