WOW!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekends are being cherished SOOO much. Especially saturdays. Sunday is usually a stay home day. SIAN. HAHAH. AH WELLS. Can slack at home and relax a bit also not bad lah. HEH.

Went to Linnie's house in the noon. With the rest with the exception of via. Talked crap, chatted and laughed at Peanut. hahaha...

Moved to JP for dinner where via and shawn joined us. Buck, shawn, tee left early. The reamaining ones namely, ling, po, via, xiang, teng and me went to Safra Jurong to explore. We wanted to play in the Kids Amaze. IT ALLOWS ADULTS TO PLAY! YAY!! All of us missed it terribly. Too bad it closes at 9pm and it was nearing 9 at the time we went. So it's another date for another day. HAHAH.

They left me alone in JP while I waited for the noobs to meet. 1130pm for supper. WTH. I have like around 2 hours of time to kill lah! TSK. Nicey was with her friends, stupid lynden dont wanna come out already. THAT BITCH. HAHHA...Heng I have new moon with me. Speaking of which....I AM DONE WITH NEW MOON ALREADY!!! I finished it in less than 24 hours. AM SO HAPPY. HAHAH...I just couldn't stop or put the book down lah. KNS. Like harry potter. hahah...

Now the suck thing is I have to wait for nicey to finish eclipse. HEE. NEH MIND. I shall be patient. Nicey is improving nowadays anyways. HAHAH.

Finally everyone met up and off we went to Newton for supper. I told everyone I wasn't gonna eat, but...AH WELLS. YOU KNOW ME. HHAH.

After supper, went to Mt Faber. Nothing to do there though. The only entertainment was Han wei. HAHAH. MADE US ALL LAUGHED LIKE CRAP. SERIOUSLY CANNOT STAND THAT GUY LAH!! BTH. hahah...

Joke of the day lor really. HAHAH.

Laughed alot and went home at 3plus. Slept at 7plus. All thanks to New Moon. HAHHA.

And now here I am blogging. =))

I just wanted to say I love you Linnie Ong. You too Ang Shu Ning. HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU BOTH. =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment