WOW!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Throat infection. Must be the LJS dinner with Leah and She hua. HAHAH.

Well, at least I can practice piano a bit, so my mum will stop nagging. It's so bloody frustrating and irritating when she keep on scolding me about not practising enough. Like, I'm unable to practice much now also what. Reach home already what time? Then I start playing, pops will say don't disturb people. Although I bet his intentions is don't disturb HIM, cuz he's watching TV. So it's not entirely MY FAULT OKAYYY. URGHHH. Seriously feel like screaming back.

Pops also bloody naggy lah. I swear he's going through menopause. DAMMIT. Don't feel like elaborating. But I want to whack him at times. OOPS. HAHAHA. I hope nobody in my family see this. HEH.

KAY LAH. To ASN and NICEY, no more password le okayy! HAHA. Noisy bitches you two. hahah...


Replies~

ASN: hahah...ICE SKATING IS OUT FOR ME AT THE MOMENT!!! Cycling?? HEE.

HUITING: You suck say my banner ugly. HATE CHEW. haha. I LOVE JACOB IN SHORT HAIR PLEASEEEEE!!! HAHAH...

M: YES I LOVE UR TAGBOARD. SO CUTE.

sarahjane: WELCOME BACK! I'm constantly in your heart! hahah...

HUITING: OH YOU FAT SHIT. hahha...!

mrSAM: thanks sam! I APPRECIATE your concern. TEE HEE.

M & HUITING: YAH LAH. NO MORE PWs ALREADY. hahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment