WOW!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Princess Of The House~~

I haven't been showing you guys how the princess in my house looks like already. Betcha all forgotten how she looked right!!! HAHAH.

She has grown very fat already lor. Forever acting cute to my dad whenever he's eating. The bad thing is...my dad feeds her with whatever he's eating whenever she does that. TSKKK. The three of us always scold my dad for doing that. But he NEVER listens. He'll always say the dogs he had in the OLD days (read:kampong days) only ate leftover food from their meals, so pepper is wayyy too lucky.

BUT POPS!! PEPPER IS DIFFERENT!!

He never gets it.

MEN. I give up! * roll eyes*

Anyways............THE PHOTOS. HAHAH.

Because the princess has separation anxiety issues or something,she tend to bark non-stop when left all alone at home. So to prevent neighbours from complaining, we muzzle her sometimes. It always breaks our heart to muzzle her, but at the moment, it's the only thing that works. Poor princess. We always don't wanna muzzle her when we go out and keep pushing the task to each other. Resulting in scoldings from dad that we're wasting time. AH WELL.

This is how she looks like with the muzzle. *heart breaking*

She always ignores us when we do that. Sorry, we didn't wanna do it either. =(((

I hope no one is gonna kill me by saying I'm treating my dog cruelly. Although it seems cruel to us too, butttt...we have no choiceeee. Unless you have an effective way to curb her separation anxiety issues, you sha dap. hahaha...

Alright now...Moving on the happier photos. HAHAH.




Acting shy. IS SHE CUTE OR IS SHE CUTE?? HUH HUH HUH HUH!!! HAHAHHA.

During buck's birthday near my block's void deck. Pepper attends it too!

Everyone squeezing in to take a photo! Pardon the shit quality, it's my 2MP phone camera. HEH.

I feel sleepy alreadyyyy. Shall go sleep now. HAHHA. What an abrupt ending. BUT...HECK LAH. HEH.

NIGHTS ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment