WOW!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Pops!

Today is my pop's birthday. So we all went to Jurong Point 店小二 for dinner. Along with popo, da gu ma and Lijun. Dinner was okay. I think it's a little better than The Soup Restaurant. The one we went to about a month back for momsie's birthday. The one at JP too. HAHA.

Some photos. =)

We have 8 dishes altogether. I'll only be showing the dishes that I like. HEH.

They served this soup first. And I think it's one of the sweetest soup I've ever drank! Sweet as in, not OVERLY sweet like honey. More like sweet corn. VERY APPETIZING!!! I slurped my way to an empty bowl. HEH. Fats was shocked. =)

I don't really know what this is. Fish slices if I'm not wrong. I usually don't like fish, especially if I have to pick the bones out myself. But this one has no bones, so it's all good. It doesn't have the overpowering fishy smell and taste. Just nice.

I always refrain from eating prawns if I'm out. Even if I'm home at times, I still don't eat them. Reason being? LAZY TO DIRTY MY FINGERS TO PEEL THE PRAWAS. MUAHAHA. Heng there's always momsie and Lijun to peel them for us. Prawns were good and really succulent. I LIKEY.

AH CRAP. There's one more dish that I liked. Seems like bra neh take any photo of it. The black pepper spare ribs. It's a little too spicy but it's REALLY delicious. You guys should try it when you go 店小二. =)

There you go, I liked 4 dishes out of the 8 dishes that were ordered. Not to say that the other 4 dishes were crap, but I just find them to be normal. Momsie can cook them too I guess. HAHAH.

CAKE SURPRISE!

Lijun bought a cake from prima deli. MANGO CAKE. NICE. I had enough of chocolate cakes and durian cakes (MAJOR EEW). I want a strawberry cake next time! HAHA.

Pops and momsie.

Group shot.

After singing the birthday song...

BLOW CANDLES!

The cut cake action. It's just pretending. After taking this photo, we put the cake back into the box you see in the photo and brought it home. HAHAH! But thanks to the staff for preparing plates and forks for us. We appreciate it! =)))

While dad went to foot the bill, we decided to cam whore a little...

OH! This was actually taken during the first dish. FATS SEEMED HAPPY HUH??? Or not. Hmm.

Fats is holding on to the 武林 店小二 秘籍.

Da gu maaaaaaaa~

The kids with popo. WHADDAYA KNOW?? BRA IS ACTING CUTE BY TWISTING. Everyone with me now...EEWWWWWWW!!!!

Can't believe I spammed my own blog with their photos. HAHHA.

And that's all you've got! Till next time! TOODLES~

No comments:

Post a Comment