WOW!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Dinner + Stayover!

ASN came over to cook dinner for me, fats and siew last night!! Sadly nicey can't make it. Hope you're feeling all better already love! =))

Menu of the day
Main Course: Katsu Curry Rice
Side Dishes: Egg, Boiled vegetables (carrot and broccoli)
Dessert: Peach Cobbler Pie topped with Vanilla Ice Cream

Appetizing right?? HAHAH. We hardly have a decent home cooked meal when our parents are overseas de lor. Many thanks to MELLY SAAAA. HAHAH.

And quit complaining I took 100000 years to peel the potatoes and carrots can. You do all those for me can already. Wo ai ni! HAHAH.

Photos up!

ASN and her assistant!

WAH...like so pro lehhh. HAHHA.

ALL DONE!! =)=)=)

THE MAIN LEAD! HAHAH.

Rice with egg. WAS SURPRISINGLY GOOD!

Katsu!

Boiled carrots and broccoli. THE CARROT WAS FREAKING SWEET!! NICE TO THE MAX! Not kidding lor. HAHAH.

I LOVE EGGS. *retarded smile*

We cleared almost everything! Left with some curry and rice for fat's dinner tonight. HEH.

THE MESS THE CHEF AND ASSISTANT MADE. TSK.

Making of the peach cobbler pie. SOMEONE broke the crust lor! DAMN LAME. HAHAH.

卖相 not very good. HAHAH. But tasted not bad.

With vanilla ice cream. SHIOK-NESS! HAHA.

Siew then went home and ASN stayed over. We watched Hangover for damn long lah! HAHAH. From 12 plus watch until 3 plus or something. Did we start at 12 plus? Or 1 plus? HAHHA. Cuz we stopped halfway and go eat apple strudel. Thanks siew for that! WAS LOVELY!! =)=)=)

After Hangover, ASN wanna watch Bride Wars. I was feeling a little sleepy already. HEH. So I asked her to off the laptop and sleep. She bloody reluctant. HAAH. SLUT. But in the end still off it lah. HAHAH.

Stupid slut kept on raping me lor. BTH. Cannot sleep in peace. HAHAH.

When we finally fell asleep, I snatched my bolster back from her in the middle of the night. HAHAH. I remember her face lor. DAMN CLASSIC. HAHAHA. I keep laughing whenever I think about it now. HAHAHAH. SERIOUSLYYY CLASSICCC. HAHAH. Cuz I wasn't thinking when I snatched it back. I thought my sis was the one holding on to it. Sorry, too sleepy to think at that time. HAHA. I still cannot get her expression outta my mind. WAHAHAH!

Woke up around 12 when my alarm rang. Continued slacking and falling asleep and slacking in bed. Finally woke up around 3. ASN's sis bf fetching her home. No brunch for me. BOOHOO. Neh minds den. HAHAH.

Then I got ready for class gathering. Alvin came to pick xiang and me up. THANKS MAN.

Miss yap moved house again!! WTH. TSK. Her 3rd house in like...6 years already lor I think. Moving every 2 years. What's wrong with her man. Too much money to spend donate some to me lehhh. HAHA.

Was surprised to see Daniel and Jun jie. Huiting and Jaime were there too. Nice to see you guys again. HAHAH.

Anyways, finally saw her baby son. Leeloo was friendly as always. SO BEAUTIFUL KNOWWW. HAHA.

Miss yap is pregnant with a baby girl!! So happy for her. Like me, she preferred a girl also lor. Coming out in december. HAHA. Can't wait. =)

Chilled at her place till 10 plus and took bus+train home.

NOW HOME ALREADY. And realized stupid fats hacked into my account and used my computer. KNS. She secretly remembered my password! GONNA CHANGE IT. NOW.

Shall kick her ass later.

Waking up at 11am. TIRING.

BYE ALL. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment