WOW!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YAI for Linne Ong!

Congratulations to Linnie Ong for getting her driver's license yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of her. HAHA. She drove us out to eat Mac using Sam's car. Damn funny. HAHAH. Quit panicking over nothing you ah gua!

Anyways, as Miss Linnie Ong has stated that she wanted to learn many new things at the age of 19. Like driving, cycling and swimming. I shall add new things for her to learn during the holidays! MUAHAHA.

She has already learnt driving and cycling. Next up on the list, SWIMMING! HAHA. She's like freaking afraid of the water. I understand her totally. When I was younger and don't know how to swim, I will always cry when my ASSHOLE-IC cousins pulled me down into the deep waters. By deep waters, I meant the 1.8m part of the swimming pool. WAHAHAH! Sorry hor, it's bloody deep to me during that time can. I'll always stay in my 1.2m/1.4m part and splash water happily one okay. It's enough to make me happy. HEH.

I'm sure she'll be able to learn how to swim soon with the help of her LOVELY friends. (Read: ME.)

I shall add ice-skating and roller blading in her list of things to learn! This 2 sport are pretty much linked. If you know how to ice-skate, you won't have much of a problem learning roller blading. And vice versa. Actually I prefer to ice skate rather than roller blading. Cuz you won't pespire as much. MUAHAHA. Since Linnie Ong don't like the heat, she'll LOVEEEEEE ice skating to bits. HAHAH. Same goes for bucky, who thinks that staying in the heat is wasting all her precious whitening products. HAHAH. IDIOT.

So far, the things she wanna learn are mostly sports. So boring. HAHA. Why not learn something new? But hor, if wanna learn other things not related to sports, usually need money. HAHAH. So let's just forget it and stick to the free stuff. WAHAHAH.

Life's pretty boring nowadays. Plans for being more active are not being put into motion as regularly as I would have wanted it. Although I FINALLY managed to play badminton. HEH.

I realised I'm getting more and more broke every single day. Cuz I don't take allowance from my parents during the holidays, I have started to dip into my savings already. SUCK MAN. Usually, I would be working during LONG holidays, but for this holiday, I just felt like slacking all the way through. HAHA. Which is not a very wise choice. Transportation costs a BOMB. Seriously. 10 bucks can be gone in a week! SEE BEH KONG BU. Hate adult fare days. TSK.

And I realized I'm starting to splurge more than I used to. I hardly EVER splurge. Buying my DS was the BIGGEST splurge ever! But I have never regretted it. Hahaha.

Just not too long ago, I bought my digital watch. I think it's damn chio. hahaha. When I wore it out, almost every single one of my friends EVEN MY FAMILY asked me who got it for me. WAH LIAOOO. How come you all think is people gimme one?? Where got people suddenly give me watch for no reason! TSK. Then my friend said cuz I hardly ever spend money on such things one mah. Some more it's not those cheapo 10bucks watch from pasar malam. haha. It's casio one okay, got brand de hor. Although it's not as EXPENSIVE, but stilllllllllll. Not VERY cheap. To me that is. Cuz maybe some of you find it freaking cheap. I don't know man.

Like I went to comex on sunday with ASN and bought a notebook cooler. Heng it's like 6 bucks and not freaking expensive. Cuz we saw one which costs around 48? WOW. hahah. And sucks that western digital neh sell pink HDD! HOW COME DUNCH HAVEEEE?? ALL AH GUAS! PUI.

Via is "blowing" me to finish my post. FINE DEN. Shall end here. BYE ALL.

PS: Can't wait for 25th sep! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment