WOW!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So true~

Girls want to be treated better and because Edward is a 100 year old man, he is more traditional. You don't play with the girl, you slowly court and talk to her and respect her.
I agree totally. DAMMIT. No wonder almost every female is infactuated with Edward. But sorry, I'm madly in love with Jacob. HAHAAH! I like to think that I'm different. MUAHAHA.

Speaking of which, I totally CANNOT wait for New Moon! Saw the trailer and Jake is FREAKING HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTTTTT!!!! Crap, I want a guy like that in my life leh. Don't need to be my boyfriend, friend also can. Also can hao lian. Go out with him don't need bring jacket. HAHAH!

Nonsense. Linnie sure will retort saying about her COOL edward. YAWN. Okay Linnie, go love your Edward and RURU. HAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment