WOW!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Peranakan Museum Visit!

For our NE trip, we went to the Peranakan Museum at City Hall. It was an eye opener. Met lots of people there. Surprisingly quite a number of people went. HAHA.

Lots of fun and laughter while exploring the museum. Learnt many new things about Peranakan culture.

My Team. =)

The girls. =)

Everyone. =)

The highlight of the trip has to be the VISA SPOOF by the guys. DAMN KUKU!! It's on facebook. GO watch it! I kept replaying it and laughing. DAMN FUNNY. HAHAH.

Slacked at Westmall, ate Udders and then to West Coast Market to eat hanwei's family fishball noodles. Taste kinda good. hahah.

NOW CHIONGING ELAINE'S TUTORIALS AND LAB! URGHH.

SLEEPY SIAAA~~~

Pepper kept sleeping on our bed ever since Bra enlisted in NS. That naughty girl. HAHA.

Can you spot her? HAHAHA!

My current desktop wallpaper. SO CUTEEEE!

My pretty girl.

I LOVE YOUUU~~~

YOU LOVE MEEE~~~

We're a happy familyyy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment