WOW!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Nowadays I'm just too lazy to blog. As you all know, school has started. Means time for tests, lessons, projects, reports and presentations. It's the same old boring cycle EVERY DAY FOR 5 DAYS!!

SIAN TO THE MAXI CAB.

I having a presentation this tuesday and another one next monday.

I can't believe I spent the whole weekend fretting and stressing myself about it. DAMN USELESS. HAHAH. Whined to ASN. But I just cannot bring myself to be as BUAY PAISEH as her! MUAHAHAH.

Slacked at home on saturday. Told people who asked me out I'm too lazy and wanna stay home wallowing in self-pity. HAHA.

Went to Nicey's house for project discussion just now. I'm really dreading the presentation on monday. Have to present to like 62 students!! THE WHOLE LOGISTICS PATH?? OMGGG. SIAN GE LAO SAI.

AIYA. School stinks. But I know I'm gonna miss it when I graduate. STILL!! I WANNA WHINE AND COMPLAIN ALL I LIKE NOW.

BYE LAH ALL YOU AH GUAS WHO'RE NOT AFRAID OF ANY KIND OF PRESENTATIONS. PUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment