WOW!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Last dayyyy~

Today marks the last day of school in my poly life. Like what Via said, I'm an UNOFFICIAL graduate! HAHAHA. Mixed feelings man. Oh wells, life goes on.

Didnt really thought that I'll miss NYP. But...while talking with Siew and Nicey, felt a little sense of unwillingness to leave everything in NYP just like that. The labs in block L, the cheaper than outside MacDonald's even when you upsize, certain Koufu food, the environment, the shopping arcade, the clean and peaceful toilets (peaceful only when no bimbotic girls inside yakking about nonsense) and more. HAHAH. I can't believe it all just ends like that.

LIONEL BETTER GIMME MY PROM. IF NOT HE'S SO SCREWED. HAHAH.

And pleaseeeee lemme clear all my modules kayy?? 4 papers to study for. Should start now in order to enjoy CNY a WEE bit more. HAHAH. Self-consolation only.

Kays then people, shall blog a proper one with photos soonnnnnnn~

BYEBYE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment