WOW!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy 20th to Monkey Tee!! ♥


Happy 20th to Monkey Tee She Hui!!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself with us loads last night. HAHAH. I kinda thought you knew we were having dinner with you one lor, but I guess the surprise was a success when I saw the look on your face when you arrived and saw us seated there waiting for you! HAHAH.

Anyways, please pray hard for your present kay?? Hope Jay will be really nice to you. HEE. 22nd april 2010 is another important date for you! HAHAHAH.

I very lazy to blog about it. Since Linnie already did liao. Please help yourself people and go her blog see. HEH.

Sucks that we didn't take a SINGLE group photo. We didn't even take one with Monkey lor! TSKK. The stupid melting ice cream cake caused us to kan chiong and want to faster finish up the cake. STUPID ICHIBAN STAFF. HUMPH.

Your bf went to great lengths for you and your presents sia. TOUCHED NOTTT. HAHAHAH.

Apparently, the couple had a bow/ribbon obsession last night. At the dinner table also. HAHA.

The night ended well with Tauhuay and dough sticks from Rocher. The only thing that sucked was that they didn't give us our full order. So some people were left with no tauhuay and I didn't manage to eat my egg tart!! BOOHOO.

I WANNA EAT MA EGG TARTS!

Oh wells.

I shall go play dress up now. WAHAHHA. BYE PEEPS! =)

PS: Daiso has lotsa of good buys! Shall go there shop again. HEH.

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

MUACKSSSS!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment