WOW!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End your day with a smile! (",)

The train was SUPER packed when I boarded it at Red Hill today. So I was sandwiched between everyone and was unable to grab any poles. So I can only pray I don't fall on anybody given the way the train moves. It kept swaying like so vigoriously. Sucker.

So this super tall caucasian came in and squeezed in with us. I think everyone was like, "Chicken, cannot wait for next train ah, cannot see no more space for you already meh?" HAHA. That wasn't what was running through my mind la, really! I just made it up cuz I saw the looks some people gave the guy. Heh.

So he was standing right infront of me and he kept falling on people and stuff like that. I guess it's kinda true that tall people have low center of gravity or something like that. The thing that SJ always says. Hahah. After some time, he turned and looked up and down and me and went like, "You have such great balance!", in an impressive voice. I was like, "HUH?" Sorry, sometimes english with an accent takes longer to register in my mind. Hahaha. And he repeated, "I said, you have such great balance!", and he laughed in this boom-like laughter, like how santa claus laugh. Hahah. I told him Thank you. Then he kept looking at my feet for don't know what. He then said, "I just want to make sure I'm not gonna step on your toes." and HAHAHA again.

When the train reached bouna vista, he looked at me and went like, "You should really try surfing!" I shook my head and said no thanks and laughed. He continued, "No? How about skateboarding??" I shook my head and laughed again and he laughed his santa claus laugh again.

He alighted with me at Jurong East and I think he went to take the middle train.

Everyone was kinda staring at us when he spoke, cuz you know how caucasians are like. They talk kinda loudly and I have no idea why. Hahaha. But he looked so cheerful even though everyone in the train is showing grumpy-my-life-sucked-cuz-i-have-to-be-packed-like-a-sardine-on-the-train-for-5-days-per-week-because-of-my-damn-job-which-requires-me-to-take-the-train faces in the cabin. Why Singaporeans so pessimistic one I have no idea. It was really nice to have someone put a smile on your face at the end of the day. I wish I can meet more people like that. =))

Okily, just a random short post. Nights yall! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment