WOW!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Updates!

I haven't been blogging for soooo long. I have nothing much to blog about anyways. I'm super lazy to post photos of past events. It's like, I keep telling myself, "Okay, I'm gonna blog it soon. Like soon. So soon. Sooner than soon." That kind of thing. And when SOON comes, I'll go like, "Oh, that event happened sucha long time ago. Let's not do anything about it."

YEAH. That's how I do things. Muahaha.

Work has taken up a huge part of my time now. I'm glad I'm working with Buck, although it sucks that she disappears on thursday and friday. BUT. That's all gonna change once August comes! MUAHAHA. And then I'll really see her 24/7. Which is not totally a bad thing. Or is it now?? Hmmm.

Nicey said I seemed to have vanished suddenly. HAHA. No tweets, no blog updates, no online-ing on msn and no meet ups. Hahah. Which is quite true. I get so sleepy after dinner almost everyday and I'll just sleep. Show you my usual time-table for monday-friday.

615am - 640am: Trying to wake up. I can brush my teeth and go lie down in bed again. HEH. (YES. I slack in bed for THAT long a period. HAHAH!)

645am: Get dressed and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

655am: Finish breakfast and go back to my room to dilly dally. Like putting on sunblock, contact lens, brush my hair, tie it up and stuff.

710am - 715am: Get out of my house in a rush cuz I'm supposed to be at JE station at 720am. HAHAH.

8am - 5pm: Work. No internet access like those people working in the office. Kinda sian. Gotta get a smart phone SUPER SOON!!

510pm: Leave for home.

605pm: Reached home.

605pm - 645pm: Try to play some piano before Pops come home to chase me away to let him read newspaper. Sometimes he comes home before 630pm and then I'll die.

645pm - 7pm: Showering time. I can take longer than 15 mins if I do hair mask and body scrub.

705pm: Dinner time

745pm - 8pm: Finishing dinner. Eat dinner eat for one whole hour then shiok what. Right nottt.

8pm - 810pm: Trying to weasel my way out of washing dishes.

810pm - bed time: Read books, mags, online, sleep then wake up awhile, snack abit and sleep. I usually sleep before 12am lah. Trying to bring forward to 11pm already. Cuz if I sleep nearing 12, I'll be kinda tired the next day.

SEEEE. Weekdays usually no life one. OH. I have kick-boxing lessons on Thurdays from 7pm - 8pm. So that's something different. Heh.

Anyways, as some of you know, my LG phone has gone bonkers. Blank screen display. So I sent it for repairs and since it's not under warranty anymore, I have to pay for it. It costs about $127. So I decided to cancel repairs. And I STILL have to pay money for NOT repairing. WOW. How bout that. LG officially SUCKS. Boycotting their products!!

I seriously want a smart phone so that I can surf during lunch breaks. Buck wants one too. Where is my blackberry!!! Sian that my plan is not eligible for upgrading. I have to wait for like...till 2012 or smth! Omg. Suck maxi cab.

Okay lah. So much talk. Post some long overdue photos now then.

Buck treating us to Ben & Jerry's! Ate till super full omg. PUKES.

Buck and I met up with Teng and Via for frog leg porridge at Chinatown after work. Yummyyy.

And then off we went to Universal Studios!! Only the Hollywood sector though. But it was fun! =))


We climbed up the lion and I was kinda scared cuz it was really quite a distance off the ground. HAHA.


Slut took her own sweet time to upload those graduation photos lor. Hahaha. ♥


Meet up with the lovely girls for Bak Kut Teh at Clarke Quay! ♥

June babies birthday celebration at Pariss!! ♥

Xiang missed out on the birthday celebration. Hope you're feeling okay ♥. We're all here kays! *BIG HUGS FOR YOU*


and that's about all. My bank account is still currently depleting as usual. Let's hope it'll at least increase a bit when I get my pay check. =))

Bye all you people out there! Have a good day! =)

PS: Fairprice XTRA is a SUPER good place to shop! Now I know why Nicey always go there when she's unable to sleep. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment