WOW!

Monday, August 09, 2010

Jay Chou The Era World Tour 2010!

I went to the Jay Chou concert with Monkey on...shit, I actually don't remember the date! Hahah. But it was on a sunday and it was the last show in Singapore. So yeah, go figure. Hahaha.

The concert was stated to start at 8pm, but monkey wanna purchase her concert merchandise so we went like SUPER early. Maybe not very early according to hardcore Jay fans, but it is super early to me. We reached the Singapore Indoor Stadium at around 4plus. Helloooo??? Almost 4 whole hours earlier. But still, we have to preorder some of the items. I can't wait for 1st September! The LED lightstick better be worth it. Hahaha.

    
It looks something like this. Can't tell if it's really chio from here, but teng say it is! So I'm excited! HEE.

Anyways, we went to the Macdonald's at Marina Square to slack after that since the circle line is super convenient. Hahah. To think that we still took a cab from Kallang Station to Indoor stadium AND the cab uncle dropped us at NATIONAL STADIUM! Thanks man uncle, seriously.
We chatted from about 5 all the way to 7 or so before we set off to Singapore Indoor Statidum, AGAIN. Hahaha. Kinda lazy to write about the concert in details since it happened like sometime ago already. Hahaha. See? That's the problem with me. Procrastination always turns out nothing. Heh.

But the concert was pretty awesome with all the fancy 3D effects and lightings. And Jay made all of us stand halfway through his concert so we stood for quite a long time! That ah gua. But it was worth it, cuz it was super high and everything. Unlike the S.H.E concert I went to in 2007. I mean it was a fab concert too, but the atmosphere just wasn't there. Heh.
 And that monkey is seriously a Jay fan. Everytime the song intro is played, I would turn to her with a questioning look and she can tell me almost immediately what song is that. Like wth. It's only like a few seconds into the intro only lor. Hahaha. But okay lah, I can do that with S.H.E songs also. =))

The concert ended on a high note with 霍元甲。 I never really care much for this song, but at the concert I kinda enjoyed the song. Must be due to the atmosphere, what else. Hahaha. 

By the time everything ended, it was about 11pm. Monkey's brother came to fetch us. Million thanks to him. Hahaha.

I reached home about 12 or so and quickly washed up and slept since there's work the very next day. I super cherish the weekends now that I don't have as much free time during the weekdays. I kinda miss school hours, dammit. I wanna go back to school! *cries* Hahaha. But it's okay, let's be content with life. I will keep praying for a rich husband starting from NOW. HAHAH. 
Monkey was super excited about getting the concert merchandise! Haahaha.
We're super noobs. Didn't know that there is a Stadium station which leads us right to the Indoor stadium. Wasted our cab fares. Dammit.



Seated and waiting for the concert to start!

When can this monkey ever be serious? Hahah.

 
The stuff M1 gave. A hand fan (no pun intended) and 加油棒, Don't know what's that called in english. Hahah.

Si lao gao. Hahaha.


Excited monkey!


I'm a LIL excited too. Heh.


Seriously stop it already. 



Stadium is almost full!

 
Anytime nowww!!


Pretty lights!


People emptying the stadium.


Monkey didn't want it to end. but no choice. Heh.
Okily, end of story. Blogger layout really sucks. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment