WOW!

Monday, August 09, 2010

Vampires Suck!

As many of you know, the Twillight Saga is super huge right now. But of course there are people who resent it. I'm not a super big fan of it, but I have read their series. Hahaha.

Anyways, the main point of this blog post is about this movie called 'Vampires Suck'. It's a spoof of the twillight saga and for people who have not watched the Twillight saga movies before might think that 'Vampires suck' is the real deal. For example, Wei en's uncle. HAHHA. He really thought that it's the real movie! Super funny.

I shall try to break down the movie for you guys as much as possible.

The Cullens are now the Sullens. From what I remember, only Edward's and Jacob's name remained the same. The rest of the cast's names are different. Even Bella became Becca. Hahahaha. They mixed Twillight and New Moon together and some of the scenes are REALLY similar, but of course the scenes have stupid twists to them.

My favourite scene was the one where Becca led Edward into the woods to tell him that she know he's different from the rest. The conversation went like this.

[In the woods]

Becca: Your skin is pale white. You're always fashionably dressed.

*Edward looks uneasy as his secret is about to be out of the bag*

Becca: You abstain from sex. I know what you are.

Edward: Say it. Out loud. Say it. (Really like the movie sia.)

Becca: Jonas brothers.

Edward: Yes...I...Wha..No! I'm a vampire!

Becca: *looks a little alarmed* That was my next guess.

HAHAHHAHA!!! I burst out laughing like a maniac the moment she said Jonas Brothers. WHAT THE HECK! Hahaha. Seriously, sometimes shows like this are stupid but they do the job of making you laugh. You guys should really go watch it if you're free. It's not a must watch, but if you're feeling bored and have nothing to do. Why not? It kills time. It did for me anyways. Hahaha. And I think the guy who acted as Edward captured the mannerisms of the Edward in the real saga movies really well. Quite clever. =)

The Jacob here looks kinda hot. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment