WOW!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Updates!

I seriously have no idea what to write. Working does limit your social life only to the weekends. Two days is NEVER enough. Cmon, when will having fun EVER be enough? That's life, you can't have too much fun. Selfish isn't it? Just take it like a real man lady.

I haven't met up with some of my friends for the LONGEST time. People like Claire, Fang and Bei. So many failed dates proposal. Timetables all clash. Then weekends not free. Busy people all like bees. Buay tahan. Hahaha. Neh mind lah, find one day sure can meet.

And the stupid ASN. The last time I saw her was likeeee...when Brownie came my house to playy? I wonder how much have brownie grown. Wanna see her soon! Hahaha.

At least I met up with most of the noobs on Friday Night. A pity that Siew and Johnny wasn't there. Have fun in Taiwan Siew! Get well soon Johnny! =) SJ is going in tomorrow! The last man standing is Mr Yeo Kai Xiang. Hahaha. Enlisting in Nov if I'm not wrong. Good for you! And Sally. Hahaha.

OHH! One thing which have got me sooo excited is my Taiwan Trip next year! We have just booked the tickets and I simply CANNOT wait for April 2011 to come!! Looking at the apartment we're gonna stay, researching on cool places to go and most importantly, the food!! OH MAN. Don't get me started on the food. Xiang is there right now, but that ah gua is not doing much exploring. Faster explore while you can kay!? Then in April you can tell us where are the good spots already! Although you're in the midst of preparing for your exams when we go, but neh mind lah, we will enjoy for you! HEEE. Seriously looking forward. At least there is something to work towards to you know?

 WELCOME 2 TAIWAN!! *squeals with glee*

No comments:

Post a Comment